000

Blood, Blood are everywhere...

I see many blood around me, i can hear the person infront of me crying. He's crying for help but no one will hear him inside of this building.

His blood is rushing through his head and i feel so happy seeing his blood rushing.

I smirked at him before shooting his head.

Blood is flowing, blood...

I love blood flowing on my victim's body. I became happy when i see those blood. Call me Crazy or a psychopath but i don't care because that's true. I'm crazy, crazy for those blood rushing.

You might be surprised if you find out who i was, i have an angel face but inside of me is a devil who wants to kill humans.

For me killing is not a sin, I'm just helping the community to clean those dirty bullshit people who is deserved to be killed.

I'm a psychopathic killer, meeting me might be the worst day of your life. Meeting me must be destiny because maybe I'm the one who will send you to afterlife.

Mr. Yoo Wang Jin

I'm done killing you, let's see who will miss a jerk like you. Goodluck you are on your way on meeting your father in hell.
______________________________________

I'm a normal student of Enozi Academy, I'm not cool just like my friends but I'm also not too weak.

I'm just a girl who wanted to live peacefully in this world that is full of bad people.

You might think that I am weak, well i also think that I'm weak. I have my friends behind me and they said they will protect me.

No matter what happened, i trust the all of them. They're kind and lovable, and they keep their words.

If i died this time, i want to be reborn as a brave human that can protect her friends.

Someday, i will be a strong person. Someday, I'll be someone whom you wanted to meet.

But...

Does that someday will come?

Does this pain will end up?

Does this sadness will disappear?

Will i be a happy again?

Does it will be different?

If it was, i hope that day will come soon as possible and end this pain I've been feeling..

______________________________________
Both of them was living their life with a hate on their heart.

But they were different in many ways, aren't they?

Love might change their personality but not the sin they make..

Will they overcome those challenges in their life? Or continue doing the things that will make them pay for it?

__

Warning!

This story is not an ordinary love story, you may encounter violence, badmouthing, and other bad actions in here.

This story doesn't suit for those people under 14 years old.

This iis a work of fiction, nothing is real, all of the events that will happened inside this book are purely come from the author's mind.

Expect some errors in this story because it's not edited or so what. Anyways, if you're gonna read this, thank you in advance. Hope y'all still support me...

Heyy! Jo_Yuwi22, this is what you requested story. Thank you and i love you yuwiii♡