Family

I notice that Kyle does have to share a cell with me. Josh is going to kill me. "Hey so it looks like we are sharing a cell." Kyle says smiling. "Yeah" I say.

I walk out and find a girl sitting outside her cell crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask her. "My boyfriend got bit a couple days ago when we were on a run. He was my everything." She says. "You will get through this! When my mom died 5 years ago I got through it, but something's been going on since then. By the way, I'm Kenzi." I say.

"I'm Caitlyn." She says trying to form a little smile. She gets up and goes back into her cell motioning for me to go to. We both sit on her bed. She hugs me "thank you. We've all lost someone right? I can tell we are going to be great friends." She says wiping away her tears. "Me too" I say smiling.

"Caitlyn, can I tell you something? You can't tell anyone. I haven't even told my bestfriends." I say. "Yeah of course." She says. "I know we haven't known eachother long but I feel like I can trust you."

"You can, what is it?" She asks. "M-my dad rapes me, and my boyfriend hits me." I say.

"Oh my god! Why haven't you told anyone? This is serious. You could get away from all of this! The only thing you can do now, is tell Rick. He will kick them out. You need to tell Rick! Please! You have to!" Caitlyn says.

"Caitlyn I can't. They will hurt me. They will. You can't tell anyone! Please you can't!" I try to say as quiet as possible.

I walk out crying and Kyle notices. "What's wrong?" He asks. "N-nothing Kyle. I'm fine." I say without looking at him. I walk past him and go downstairs. I can't believe my eyes! I see Skyler and Daryl! "KYLE!" I yell! He runs down fast. "D-dad! Skyler! I thought you guys were dead!" Kyle says hugging them. "We thought you were dead too." Daryl says hugging Kyle.

I also see Michonne Sydnee's mom. "SYDNEE" I yell. She takes her time coming down the stairs. "OMG mom!" Sydnee says. "Sydnee! I missed my little girl so much!" They say hugging eachother.

We are all, a big happy family.