Beaten

I think Josh figured out that I told Caitlyn what I did. He keeps giving me death stares.

I'm in my cell by myself. I hear someone walk in. "Hey. So you told that Caitlyn girl that I beat you? Is that it?" Josh says. I shake my head no as he grabs me by my shirt and pushes me against the wall. I feel my heart stop for a minute. "No I didn't Josh! Just leave me alone!" I yell. "Keep your mouth shut. Don't you dare scream." He says grinding his teeth.

He soon enough pulls his knife out and cuts my face. I scream in pain. "Is everything alright up there?" Rick yells. "Tell him everything's fine.. Do it! Now!" Josh tells me. "Yeah Rick everything's fine!" I yell still afraid he's going to hurt me again.

I need to tell him it's over so he will leave me alone. My life is horrible. I need help. I wish Kyle would walk in. He'd help me. This is his cell also. But Kyle is down there bonding with his dad and sister.

Josh punches me in the face. "W-why do you do this to me Josh?" "Because it's fun." He says laughing. He's not my everything! He hurts me! We don't get along! I hate him! "Josh... You know what? We're done. I'm breaking up with you!" I yell. "It's not over until I say it's over." Josh says and punches me in the face again.

"Please...." I cry. "Stop this!" I finish. By the end, he cuts my face again. This time on the other side. I hope he's done. He didnt used to be like this.

~flash back~

"Will you go out with me?" Josh asks smiling.

"Yes!" I say.

He hands me the flowers in his hand and kisses my cheek. He grabs my hand and puts it into his. He walks me home from school and we are still holding hands. "You know how much I like you?" Josh asks. "No." I say smiling. "To the space and back... And the space is never ending." He says smiling.

After we get to my house we kiss a bee passionately kiss. We kiss for about 5 minutes. "I love you" he says. "I love you too."

~end of flashback~

That memory will stick forever.