The untold story of Ariel

✏ The untold story of Ariel; The little mermaid

💫: Work of Fiction
💫: Open for Critiques

I am fond of watching Disney Movies. Pinapangarap ko din yung mga happy ever after nila, hoping I can have mine too.

One of my favorite Disney Princess is Ariel, the little mermaid. A mermaid who dream to be a human and fall in love with a human prince named Prince Eric.

As I'm scrolling down the internet, a video caught my attention. It's all about the untold story of every Disney movies.

The video ended but I'm not yet satisfied, na curious pa ako kaya nag search pa ako sa internet. And then there a story of Ariel the little mermaid.

According to that article, Ariel and Prince Eric didn't really have their happy ever after but a tragic ending. Ariel got her tail turn into a pair of legs but she sacrifice her tough to Ursula.

But then, when the prince saw her. Sinabi niya sa sirena na Hindi sila pwede para sa isa't isa dahil may papakasalan na siyang iba.

Ariel run and cried, that time she called Ursula so she can turn herself to a mermaid again. Pero babalik lang Daw siya sa dating anyo if mapapatay niya ang reason kung bakit siya humiling na magkaroon ng mga paa, and that's Prince Eric.

But she couldn't do it, Hindi niya kayang patayin ang taong mahal niya. Kaya instead of killing the Prince, she killed herself by jumping to the ocean where she came from.

I was about to exit that tab when a message pop up my screen.

"You're next" my eyebrows creased pero isinawalang bahala ko nalang iyon.

As I'm taking a bath, a reflection of someone caught my attention. Pinagkatitigan ko ng maigi ang repleksyon ng mukha na nagmumula sa aking likuran. I gasped as I saw her open her mouth... Wala siyang dila.

I was about to face her when suddenly she stabbed me from behind, 3 times. And before I lost my conciseness, I remember the last sentences of the article I've read a while ago.

"I couldn't kill my love ones... But you're not one of them. Be ready, I'm coming honey."