chapter 1: to the principals office immendiately

hi this is my first ever story, please dont hate all these ideas where from daydreams and sleepless nights! the two main people in this story are going to be played by the boy and the girl from the movie PROM, if you havent seen the movie, WATCH IT. i think the bad boy in there in smok'n hopefully im not the only one!!, but anyway hope you enjoy it! ps: sorry for the errors

lots of love, taylor!

chapter 1: to the principals office immendiately

i walk in to the school building with my head held high, my school bag close on my shoulders. I push the doors revealing the aroma of wet shoes and the morning rush of getting to class on time. As i walk through the halls im being greeted with "hi's" and "hellos" from my piers. Im not popular but im very well known, im the captin on every board committee the school has to offer. Im also class president, i run and function every school event and  im at the top of my class, i quess you can say i have a bright furture ahead of me.

i walk into room 213, my first class of the day. also my least favortie sense yesturday we got our social studies test back and i got a C, i have never gotten a C, i almost drop to my knees and cried right then and there, but dont think i didnt let that slide, im a senior and i want to go to hudson college, may i mind you one of the best in south carolina. but after begging for my life, Mr. welms wouldnt budge. I occupy my once empty seat thats in the front row of class with my body, i put my pencil on the utensil tray and my notebook on my desk ready to start class.

"now, now, now class today we will be taking a inside look at your semester test".

that erupted the class to scream out with cry's and boo's. i glanced at the whole room with a smile on my face knowning i was going to score a higher grade then them.

"ATTENTION, JADE SANDERS TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY".

the over head just announced my name, im not a bit scared, Mr. Alderton the principal, is probably congatulating me on another good deed i did. Mr.welms looks at me acknowledging the message and signaling me to leave.

again im walking down the same hallways as i did just mintues ago, as i reached Mr.aldertons office, i glance apond bret weaver, the school bad boy. hes wearing a black leather jacket with a dark gray button up shirt, with deim jeans and black boots to match, hes in the same grade as me. but very rearly goes to school, because hes always getting caught by the federal offense doing something he isnt supposed to. Hes sitting very comfortably on the wood bench with his fingers crossed and his feet tapping on the tile flooring, as i approach him, waiting for the approval from Mr.Alderton to come into his office, bret looks up at me with his deep brown eyes, his black shoulder lengh  wavy hair falling into his face. but he doesnt move his hair, hes just looking at me up and down, appositive. i cant stand this much longer, i knock on Mr. aldertons door.

"ahh, yes Miss.Sanders please do come in"

okay so theres a smile on his face, good sign. "get in here too bret" his face slowly starts to fade as he finishes his sentence. hmm maybe Mr.alderton is going to show bret how a real student should look like.

''now bret, you know why you are in my office, what you didnt think you wouldnt get caught?"

with his chiseled husky vocie he answered "now bruce what fun would that be, thats not fair to paint a beauitful picture of your face as balls, and not get credit to the artist".

i cant believe he just said that, i gave a little giggle which made Mr. Alderton growl. bret looks at me and give off a small smirk.

"now it seems like we have another artist in the room". i look up with Mr. Alderton looking at me with his eyebrows rasied, wait im confuesed. i have many talents but drawling isnt one of them.

"Mr. Alderton i begg your parton".

"well, when everyone left yesturday the clean up staff were doing their job as normal and stopped at your locker, and there appeared to be some volgar comments about Mr. Welms, and i talked to him and he said you stormed out of class after you finding out that you got a C on your test".

"i reasure you, that it wasnt me! that would be out of character of me dont you think?"

"yes, jade but i cant risk anything, and we have no other evidence that it was someone else, and you know our school doesnt tolerate any of that behavior".

i sit there speachless, this is the worst week of my life, first i get a C and cant bump it up, and then accused of doing something i didnt do, whats next?

"for the punshment of the both of you, you guys after school will be cleaning up this high school from top to bottom for 4 weeks staright".

"but........."

"AND IF YOU DONT ATTENT I ASSURE YOU JADE THAT I WONT GIVE A RECOMMENDATION TO HUDSON, and youu......"  pointing to bret.  "IF YOU GO SHOW UP ANY OF THE DAYS, YOUR GOING TO BE EXPELLED".

I look over at bret, and his face shows no emotion, are you kidding, i cant attent any of my after school commitments ive promised my peirs, this would not look good on my college application.

"your dismiss".

with that i leave his office, if i knew what this day would be like i would have never gone to school.

"whats wrong princess". is he seriously going to ask that question when he was sitting right here.

i turn around to face him " you better be here, everyday, afterschool. for four weeks, i just want this to go by fast and so i can forget this ever happen".

"please i know you dont want time to fly when your going to be around me, all alone for four weeks".

with that he left, leaving me in a mist of confuesion, anger and excitement.

so this is what it feels like to be bad.........

__________________________________________________________________________

hi! sorry if it was soo long! i hoped you liked it! please   rate comment share vote! love ya! byeee