chapter 2: day 1 your not a man your a boy

Hi guys, thanks so much!! Thanks for commenting back and fanning (even though I asked you!)  Tbh I thought you guys were going to be like EWW NO! But to my liking you guys were totally the opposite, which I love! Ok I have wonderful ideas about the next chapters, I’ve been daydreaming them forever now! I finally get to write it into a story! I should put on some depends because I’m going to pee with excitement! So please don’t give up on this story just yet! Because soon enough it will hit you right in the feels. So for your entertainment and viewing pleasure, without further or do! HERES CHAPTER NUMBER 2! (yay!)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! Love ya!

I look around me, spinning around & around like the scrambler at a carnival. My pulse is racing, but from what?  The school hallway is deserted, and the lights are very dim. Where is everyone? Or am I the only one here? I hear a sound; in confusion I turn every corner. I stop, my eyes peering through the schools windows the sun is just setting on the horizon, it’s got to be around 7:30 or so, but I’m not sure. My ears make out a sound that sounds like a door is being unlocked, and it’s coming from behind me. As swiftly as I could I turned toward the sound. When my full body is all the way toward the direction of the sound, I am left with one door swinging back and forth. So I’m not alone……… I walk to face the swinging door.

“hello? Is anyone here”.

No answer

“I said hello, I’m here to clean the school or whatever…”

Just when things couldn’t get any creepier a huge gust of cold air hit my arms like a big blanket you wrap around your body. That caused my teeth to chatter, I folded my arms and rubbed them with my hands up and down, trying to get warm. I need to get out of here, which way should I go? Making a fast decision, I sprint towards the two main doors of the school, but every time I would get closer and closer to the doors, the hallway would get longer and longer. I stop dead in my tracks when I see who’s in front of me, slowly backing up every time he makes a step in my direction.

“Bret? Where is everybody?”

With a devilish grin and his voice growling he spoke “please I know you don’t want time to fly when you’re going to be around me, all alone for four weeks”.

With that being said he took the last step that would only be inches apart. His eyes turning brown to red.

That statement sounded familiar but from where……….

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I woke up confused, scared and wanting to go back to bed. Remembering what Bret said in my dream I realized that was the last thing he said to me yesterday, groaning I get up and head for the shower, the shower is my morning wakeup call after my first, which is my alarm. When I’m dried off and dressed I went downstairs, with the smell of waffles and fresh fruit wafting through the air, yummmmm. I kiss my dad on the forehead; he looks up from the newspaper smiling defining his wrinkles. “Wow, you’re getting more beautiful everyday”.

My dad’s voice is very calming to my ears, I’m glad to have him home, but I wish I had more time with him he’s always away on business, and my mom….She got into a car accident, but she was on my dad’s motorcycle with him,  my dad was the only one who survived. My dad will be leaving again tomorrow morning for business, and I’ll be alone in my mansion type house, it gets super lonely at times.  “Well, shouldn’t you be on your way to school?” oh my gosh totally forgot, I rush out the door, immediately regretting that decision. The sprinklers were on; I’m running/tripping while running towards my car. Great I might be late and I’m wet! Yup officially the worst week ever!