𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ; 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅...𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘?

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖
★·.·´¯'·.·★

        "𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 wasn't a girl sometimes you know? I'm having these bombarding feelings and I don't even know half of them." Heather told Percy one night during dinner. She had sighed and slammed her fork against the plate, grateful that it didn't break. But it did get her curious glances from George and Harry, and Heather blushed furiously before she decided to look at Percy. "Do you think it's possible to like two people at the same time?"

"Yes, it is. I mean I haven't experienced that but I'm sure that it is." He then lowered his voice. "See Mallory Grimmon over there? She loves Lavender Brown but is dating Padma." Now it made sense why she was always attached to Lavender like a leech.

"If you could love someone else and still date Penelope, who would it be?" Heather asked Percy, who shrugged but Heather wasn't satisfied with the answer and she saw Percy sigh.

"Probably Rosamund Abbott." He shrugged and Heather's eyes went towards the Hufflepuff table, where the blonde named Rosamund Abbott sat with her younger siblings, Hannah and Quinn Abbott. She could easily see why Percy would choose Rosamund, she was pretty, her skin was clear and wasn't obnoxiously pale like hers. Her lips were full and weren't chapped like Heather's, and plus, she wasn't on the path of going blind in a matter of months.

"Neat." Heather mumbled, though she didn't think it was neat at all. This wasn't helping her solve any of her problems. She scanned the Slytherin table out of habit and her eyes landed on Draco, who quickly looked away from her and Heather furrowed her brow in confusion. What was that about? She thought as she glanced at him again, though he was talking to Pansy, caressing her cheek and Heather quickly looked away, disgusted by this. "Say Percy, would you be mad at me if I told you that I like George and Harry?"

Percy looked at her funny. "Why would I be angry at you Heather? It's not like you can control your feelings." He smiled at her. "And I know you're going to ask me for advice, so here it is, talk to them, don't avoid them, stop giving them the cold shoulder."

That was easier said than done. Heather might be a Gryffindor, really, but she wasn't as brave as the rest. She lacked confidence, she had numerous insecurities, she had a habit to overthink things and worry a lot about the tiniest of things. But Heather found herself nodding that night and she smiled at Percy, deciding that he might be right. "You know what Percley? You're right! I should stop thinking too much into this."

Percy nodded and they both went back to their meals before they had to go to the common room, but for some reason, the Fat Lady wasn't opening up. Percy had loudly announced that he was Headboy, with Heather right behind him and yelling that she was his wife, earning a few confused looks from the Gryffindors. Heather smirked at this but her smirk fell when she made eye contact with George, who looked hurt for some reason.

"Maybe Neville forgot the password again?" Seamus suggested and Heather shook her head, because she just found Neville, right behind Seamus.

"Oi! I'm right here!" Neville had yelled and a few people chuckled as they looked at Seamus and the Irish wizard turned a bright red.

"Sorry Neville." He whispered under his breath and Heather rolled her eyes before turning back to the portrait, but she was met with a very confusing sight. The portrait has been slashed open and the Fat Lady was gone.

"The Fat Lady is gone!" Heather yelled and everyone gasped in shock, now rushing forward to see for themselves and that unfortunately meant Heather got pressed against George. Heather had turned a bright red when his hands brushed against hers and she quickly looked away, eyes landing on Harry, who looked hurt beyond the word hurt.

That night, as Heather slept beside Percy in the Great Hall, who had been talking about books before he fell asleep, she stared at George and Harry, and her eyes found Draco's, who was visible even in the dark thanks to his ghost skin. The Malfoy boy quickly looked away and draped his arm over Pansy's abdomen and Heather felt like puking. They made her sick.

        "You can do this Heather! You've got this!" Heather told herself as she spotted Fred, George and Lee walking down the corridor, laughing amongst themselves. "Just say hi. Come on Heather, do what Percley said!"

However, as suspected because she was a coward, as soon as the trio came near her and she made eye contact with George, her mouth went dry and all the words died on her tongue. She blushed a pink, matching her hair and she nervously flashed them all a smile before she literally ran away from them.

Back in the corridor, George sighed as he saw the last of Heather's pink hair disappear around the corner. He really wanted to tell her how he felt but he couldn't, he couldn't tell her. He knew she liked him as well, but he wasn't right for her, that he knew. Heather deserved someone who was rich, someone who wasn't a blood traitor, someone who didn't have to wear hand-me-downs. He was exactly the person she didn't deserve.

"You have such a strong effect on our little Pinkberry George." Fred mused, watching his twin sigh before he let a smile wash over his face.

"She's amazing isn't she?" Fred snorted at this. He knew how amazing Heather was.

"You know what would be amazing?" Lee suggested. "Telling her how you feel. She was probably going to tell you something today but you scared her off with your Grim Reaper look."

"Truly offended that you think the Grim and I look alike, might I remind you that you said I'm handsome?" Lee groaned and George let out a snort. "And like I've been telling you Lee, it's not that easy. You don't understand how it feels when you're about to tell someone you like that you like them. Your mind goes all white and you suddenly don't know the difference between their and there."

"You're so dramatic, you." Fred told his twin and he draped an arm over his shoulders. "Better move fast Weasley, Potter has eyes on our little Pinkberry."

That simple line made George want to fucking murder Harry and watch as the life left his eyes.