𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ; 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒

★·.·´¯'·.·★
. 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎
★·.·´¯'·.·★

      𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 Narcissa, for the older witch had told her that her wild green and purple hair won't match with the dress she brought for her. That's how she found herself sitting on a chair, Draco a few steps away, laughing at her silently, with Narcissa muttering some spell under her breath. Heather sadly watched as her hair slowly turned into the blonde it once was, many many moons ago.

"This is not funny Draco." Heather poured again and Narcissa rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"You're being dramatic Heather, the world isn't going to end." Narcissa said as she stepped back and when she was satisfied with her work, she left the two teens alone in the room.

"But it will." Heather bitterly whispered. She liked having her hair all wacky and stuff, it was part of her character. Truth be told, the reason why she wanted her hair pink was because she found one of her mother's shirt when she was seven and it was pink. She wanted to feel connected to her mother in a way.

"Oh cheer up will you?" Draco said and the blonde rolled her eyes at him, sticking her tongue out.

"Why don't you make me cheer up?" She asked, raising a brow and Draco smirked as he moved forward.

"Thought you'd never ask." He whispered, softly kissing her lips and Heather smiled into the kiss. When did her life ever get so magical?

     Harry jumped awake. Oh no. He's got Sirius and Heather! He needed to tell someone! To warn someone! He can't loose Heather or Sirius. They both mean an awful lot to him! And if he lost them, what will his life even mean? Harry sprung off his bed and hastily shook Ron awake.

"He's got Padfoot and Heather! We need to help them! He's going to kill them! C'mon Ron, wake up!" He hit him once again, this time against the head, hard. "I'm not going to allow you to bloody have them killed! Wake the fuck up! We have to go to the Ministry right now!"

Ron shot awake. "Bloody hell mate, you bloody cussed like Heather." Harry's cheeks burned once he realized his mistake.

"They're about to die and you're worried about that?" Harry growled. "Wake up so we can go get Hermione and the rest, so we can save Heather and Sirius." And that's when Cedric floated away to go warn Heather about the Malfoys.

         Heather sighed softly as she stepped out of  the bathtub. Cedric suddenly swooped in and Heather shrieked, trying to cover herself quickly but she fell back into the bathtub with a splash and Cedric blushed a dark gray and he quickly looked away.