"I need a nap"

{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛}
{𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1}

I immediately raised my hands up and pushed it back with my powers, the green mist being the only light in this darkness

I immediately raised my hands up and pushed it back with my powers, the green mist being the only light in this darkness. I ran with my super speed and mentally cheered when I saw the entrance but that celebration was short lived as a wave of dizziness consumed me, causing me to halt in my tracks and throw up. I start to cough as I struggle to breathe.

I snap my head over my shoulder as the screeching got closer and closer. Ditching from using my speed, I ran away as fast as I could, stumbling and crashing into trees and the ground. My face stung as I felt cuts and bruises start to form all over my body. I scream out Jonathan and Nancy's name as I lean against yet another tree.

"HELP ME!"

I was shocked to hear that my voice sounded echoey, so distorted. I frantically duck for cover as I heard the monsters thunderous footsteps and knew that I was was screwed. I whipped my head around when the voice of Jonathan called out to me.

Snapping my fingers, a gun produced in my left hand leaving tingles in its wake. With a deep breath, I jumped out from behind the tree and started shooting at the creature. It screeches left its disgusting mouth as drool fell out of its teeth. But I was determined to get out of here alive.

It tumbled to the ground as my last bullet pierced through its heart.

"KITARA!" I snapped over to the sound as it rang through this place. This place that was the opposite to our world. "KITARA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I'm right here!" I cried, without sparing a glance I ran to the exit. I panicked as I noticed the gap was smaller than before. Pushing past my limits, I ran faster. Using my strength, I punched my hand through.

"JONATHAN!" I cried. "HELP ME!" I moved my hand around, searching for anything to grab onto. I whipped around as more screeches echoed all around me. "They're coming!" I felt hands grab mine and pull me out but I was stuck. I was already out of time I could already see the herd stomping behind me. I raised my arm to summon my shield as one came close but I was too late, its nail pierced my skin. I howled in agony. Their bangs echoes against my shimmering blue shield. My body began to drain and I would give out soon if gashing wound in my back didn't heal.

"Hang on, Kitara!" Jonathan begged me.

"I don't know if I can, Johnny." I told him in our link.

And before I knew it, I was being pulled through the closing gap and into the arms that felt familiar. The banging had stopped but the pain didn't.

"You're okay. I got you." Jonathan whispered in my ear, soothing me. He rubbed my back, not noticing the large gash. I yelped in pain causing him to pull away, inspecting me. "Oh, my God."