Revealing the Truth.... Again

{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢}
{𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2}

Jonathan was following behind me in his car as we drove to the cabin, away from prying eyes and ears

Jonathan was following behind me in his car as we drove to the cabin, away from prying eyes and ears. We have decided to talk at my place when I knew it would be safer and it was less of a risk of getting caught.

The wheel screeched and moaned in my fist as my grip never wavered. My heart was beating fast and loud making my ears ring, my breathe was harsh and shallow. I was hoping that Jonathan wouldn't find out this way. What if he blamed me for Will's disappearance? God, I wouldn't blame him if he did.

The clouds were covering the sun, confusing us whether it was going to rain or not. The trees whizzed past my windows as we drove past and getting closer and closer to my destiny, to get this anticipation over with.

I jumped as a tap echoed next to me. I turned to see Jonathan waiting impatiently outside my car. I sighed, grabbing my bag to get out of the car. I motioned him to follow me inside.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked him as I took off my jacket and toed off my shoes.

He shook his head sitting down on my old and ripped up couch. My heart was racing, letting me know that it wasn't going to slow down in the future. As I slowly sat down next to him I revealed myself, exposing my colorful eyes, my rainbow hair, my scarred body.

Jonathan fiddled with his thumbs, twitchy but he didn't look up. His mind raced with questions. Once, he did he gasped, his eyes roamed my body, head to toe. He was horrified at the sight and I don't blame him. I expected him to run away, screaming 'freak' all the way home and calling the cops to report me and send me to the authorities. But he didn't, he rested a hand against my cheek, surprising me.

"This doesn't change anything. She's still my Kitara." I blushed at his thought. I inhaled sharply, getting ready. I rubbed my sweaty palms against my pants.

"Ok, what do you want to know?"

"Everything." He said without a beat of hesitation. I nodded, understanding.

So, I did. I told him everything. From when I last saw my parents to my and Kara's struggles in the foster system. I explained about Kara's diagnosis and how I met Dr. Wells. I even told him that I killed my foster parents at the time because of a lie that I believed. The entire time that I recalled my story Jonathan didn't say anything, he just sat there and listened, commenting on some things or asking questions on others.

My heart didn't slow down nor did my breathing even out. I was nervous and afraid. I know I shouldn't be but I can't not help it. It gets the better of me and I can't stop it.