Chapter 1 -

Two Years After The Proposal

"I can promise I will not totally ruin your wedding," Matt winks as I have Lesly lace up the back of my dress.

"Matt get out of here!" Lesly laughs, Matt gives me a hug. Tears in his eyes.

"I knew this day was coming.. I just can't believe I've been there from the beginning. I seen all the ups and downs and now I get to see two of my closest friends get married. All the boys are extremely happy. I caught Sammy even crying." Matt laughs wiping away his tears. Trying to lighten the mood. "Wow I sound like your father."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him, "I'm glad he was crying! That little punk almost ruined Cameron with all that beer last night at your little bachelors party." I sigh dramatically but I had a smile on my face.

This is finally happening. After two long years after he proposed, all the wedding planning has finally come to this day. I'm finally going to be Callie Alexandra Dallas.

"How'd you know?" He asks, eyes wide in surprise.

"Sammy called me and was laughing a lot and kept slurring his words, such an idiot." I laugh. But I love that kid. These past two years he's been the closest friend I have aside from Matthew.

He claims I'm his best friend but Matthew gets mad whenever he says it. Which is kind of funny because I consider all of the boys as my best friends, or brothers.

"Five minutes Callie," Elizabeth smiles from the door. I nod and I start feel the butterflies in my stomach. The same ones I had the when Cameron first called me beautiful.

Im anxious to see Cameron in his suit. He's a killer in them.

"I'll see you out there," Matt says kissing my forehead before walking out of the room.

Nash, Angel and literally almost all of the original nine magcon guys are Cameron's best men. I just have Elizabeth, Ariana, Isela, Amy, and Lesly as my maid of honor.

We've all gotten so much closer these last two years. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital getting grinded on by Cameron.

"Ready to go?" Angel asks opening the door. I look myself over in the mirror before nodding my head.

He holds his arm out for me and I wrap mine through his before we walk towards the entrance.

And before I know it, I'm handed off to Cameron. I was already on the verge of tears from all of this.

Cameron had tears in his eyes and it made me want to cry more. Before I can remember anything were saying I do and the priest says the final words, "you may now kiss your bride."

The minute Cameron's lips come in contact with my own, tears started to fall. "I love you so so much." He whispers pulling away.

"I know," I smile pecking his lips. He laughs leading the way to the ball room, everyone following behind us.

I hug the boys, a lot of them were crying saying how their little Callie is all grown up.

I'm twenty and married, not eighty and dying.

"You look absolutely amazing, Callie." Gilinsky smiles giving me a hug. He's always been so sweet to me.

"That tux does you well, Gilinsky." I smile fixing the little flower in the pocket. "Thank you for being here."

"You think I would miss this? The after party is going to be so turnt, considering the Omaha boys are here." He teases, "no but I really am glad I came. I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Gilinsky and Cameron thank god fixed all of their falling outs and Gilinsky has really been a great friend.

"You know I know how to throw a kick ass party," I tease before I'm pulled away by Cameron. Jack laughing and walking away to be with Sammy and Johnson.

Cameron leads me to the dance floor, smiling like a fool. "You look like you just won the lottery." I say as he places his hands around my waist. I drape my arms around his neck as we sway to the slow music, everyone eventually joining. It was funny watching Sammy and Gilinsky dance together.

"I did," he smiles pressing his lips to mine.

"You're so cheesy, I love it." I laugh, the song changing to a more upbeat one. It didn't take long before the party to kick into full swing.

Its always a party with all the boys from Magcon. Always.

"I love the fact that we took a date that the fans would always remember as magcon breaking up and we changed it into this beautiful thing as our wedding date." I say too Cameron as we dance around.

"I know, that's why I picked it. I wanted them to remember the good things that we've done. Double meanings." He smiles before letting me go.

I danced with Sammy and Nate for a while before Cameron stole me away.

We had to leave for our honeymoon.

I mean, where could we go that isn't as perfect as the place we got married? We got married in Hawaii, just because we could.

Were going to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and I'm excited to spend this next week there with just Cameron.

We've come so far, and we deserve this break.

There's gonna be a lot of sex, I can already tell. I'm not even ashamed to admit it.

I'm just glad my second family made it to the wedding, the boys. I never in a million years would have thought I would actually marry Cameron Dallas.

I did it, Cat.

I made it.