Chapter 5

Forever Until Death Do Us Part

"Cameron, this isnt funny.." I whisper holding his hand as he lays in the hospital bed. "I can't loose you too."

I had tears running down my cheeks as I realize this might be the last time I see Cameron alive.

He's seventy five and fighting for his life at the moment.

"I've accomplished so much and that's all that really matters, the kids are grown up and my time is now. I may not want to loose you guys but Callie, I can't stay here forever." He says a few tears rolling down his checks.

I close my eyes to stop mine.

"But Cameron.."

"No buts Callie. We've talked about this." He sighs and I nod giving him a small kiss before standing up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get some coffee.. I'll be back." I smile, "love you."

"Love you princess." He smiles as I walk out of the room and down to the cafeteria.

I get a small coffee and sit down next to the twins and Sammy.

"Where's Esmeralda?" I ask them. Esmeralda is Cameron and I's third and final child together.

"She went home, she's really torn up about this." Katie says softly leaning her head on my shoulder. "I think we should all go up there, get all the boys here so he can pass with the ones he loves the most."

I nod. Its sad because a few of the boys have actually passed away, Jacob, Aaron, Dillon..

"Sammy help me call the boys?" I ask pulling out my phone. He slowly nods pulling out his.

Soon the boys come into the hospital one by one.. Matthew, Nash, Johnson, Nate, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Gilinsky, Angel.

We all sit around, Cameron cracking jokes every once in a while. The boys tried to be positive but they knew this was probably the last time they'd have a real conversation with him.

"But do you remember when Callie surprised us in DC? All of us wanted to bang but Cameron eventually stole that prize." Taylor laughs patting Cameron's shoulder. I close my eyes.

"You okay Callie?" Shawn asks me quietly and I shake my head no. He nods towards the door and I slowly stand up, telling Cameron I'll be outside and that I love him.

"Shawn, he's really going to die." I say as the tears flow down my cheeks. "I won't be able to live without him."

"Callie..." Shawn sighs giving me a hug. "At least you get to spend the last few days with him."

"I know but I don't even want to think about life with out him. Do you not remember every time we broke up before we got married? I could barely stand it then." I say into his chest.

Matthew comes out into the hallway, "Callie.. He's going, I believe you should be in here." He whispers. I slowly wipe away my tears and walk into the room, taking my place next to his hospital bed. He slowly reaches his hand out taking mine into his own.

"I love you so much.." He whispers looking me in the eyes and I had already started crying again. "I love all of you guys, really."

"I don't want you to go." I whisper kissing his hand. He just stares at me for a few moments.

"I'll see you again soon, baby. I promise you that." He says, showing a small smile before looking up at the ceiling.

His breathing become slower and slower before it stopped and that's when I lost it.

"Forever and always." I finally whisper kissing his forehead before backing away. Stumbling into Gilinsky as he wraps his arms around me, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I have nothing to look forward to anymore. I have nothing to really live for." I cry into Gilinsky's chest as he rubs my back.

"You know he wouldn't want you to think like that, what about your kids?" He asks, choking up a bit.

"He's gone Gilinsky." I cry. "He's never coming back."

"I know. But at least he spent his last moments with you." He says weakly and I shake my head.

"I wanted to die first. I didn't want to have to deal with life with out him." I say as my chest tightens. A extreme pressure building as it got harder and harder to breath.

I look around, Nash was on his knees crying and it killed me to see everyone trying to be strong and not cry.

Everything became blurry before I passed out.

My world going black and I imagined that this is exactly what Cameron saw.

"I promised you we'd see each other again," I hear but I don't see anything but blackness.

The End.

(A/N- Yes Callie died.

I cried so hard writing this guys you have no idea.

So I decided, I don't really get the feels enough to make a Shawn fanfic so I'm going to give you two options.

Gilinsky

Or

Sammy Wilk

Hopefully I'll be writing another book you guys will love soon.

Hope you guys enjoyed Just Another Fan, Just Another Friend and After Math.

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyanneee)