Chapter 4

Twins 6th Birthday Party

"We really turned five years old today uncle Sammy!" Katie beams as he lifts her up. Their bond is so cute.

"I know! Happy Birthday you too," he smiles kissing her forehead before patting Sam's little head.

"Do we get to go swimming today mommy?" Sam asks patting my leg. I nod.

"We do, but you guys still have to wear your floaties." I smile and both of them cheer as the doorbell rings more of the boys coming inside with their wives and children.

All of them except Sammy of course. He's got a girlfriend of two years now, but he hasn't married her and she had to work so she couldn't come.

"I don't know why we're here Jack, its not like we're missing anything." Stephanie Gilinskys wife mutters fixing her dress.

"The doors right there!" I smile from across the room pointing to the front door, "I don't recall inviting you."

"You invited my daughter and husband, so that means I'm also invited." She states and I roll my eyes.

"Last time I checked, the text said Gilinsky and Melanie are welcome to come but leave the bitch at home." I smile. Sammy covering my mouth as Katie gasps.

"Potty mouth!" She says looking between Sammy and I with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry princess." I say kissing her forehead.

"Its okay mommy. Uncle Sammy is worse than you." She giggles into his neck.

"Let's go!" Stephanie says to Jack pulling on his arm.

"No, seriously I told you not to do this. I don't understand why you hate her so much!" Jack snaps pulling away from her grip.

"Because you slept with her!" She yells and I laugh.

"How long ago was that? Almost nine years ago. Grow up." I laugh shaking my head. "Why don't you kids go out back and play with dogs?"

All the kids made a b line for the back door and Aaron walks out there with them. Taylor following behind him.

Matthew walks over to Sammy and I and pats my shoulder. "Good luck with the devil." He says before walking outside.

"Yeah, it may have been eight years ago. But that doesn't mean he still doesn't fucken love you. You don't see it, you don't have to hear about it all the time. This kid may love me now but you were is first love believe it or not and he's still in love with you." She yells at me.

"Correction honey if I must, Leigh was his first love." I say, "jealously is a bitch just like you."

"Okay I'm leaving. We'll talk when you get home." She says pushing Jack away from her. I just laugh and take a sip of my Pepsi.

"Well let's not let one rotten egg spoil the whole carton! Let's get in that pool!" Sammy yells before running outside.

He's such a baby.

"That girl is syco, glad your not like that." Cameron whispers in my ear.

I just shake my head turning around, "maybe I am. Just don't fall in love with another girl or else." I tease pressing my lips to his.

"Nine years later and Cammie is still going strong, proud to say I've seen everything in this relationship aside from the baby making." Nash beams ruffling my hair. I flip him off and laugh.

"Oh by the way Cam, I'm pregnant."

(A/N - Didn't wanna post a authors note on this chapter but I am so.

I read all the comments for the next fanfic Gilinsky and Shawn both have the same amount of votes.

So comment on a name and well see who gets more.

Shawn Mendes

Jack Gilinsky

Or Sammy Wilkinson (BC I kind of wanna make another)

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff

Xxx Chyannneee)