Chapter 3

Three Years After The Delivery

"Are you sure you guys want that one?" I ask my three year old twins. They both excitedly nod and fight over picking up the small puppy.

"Shes one of the best out of the litter," the breeder says gesturing to the puppy Katie is holding.

"We'll take her, since the kids already love her." Cameron smiles messing up the kids hair. "Go get in the car with mommy, then we'll pick out a name."

I smile down at them as they walk a few inches in front of me to the car. Sam opens the back door, well struggled to open it. They both did teamwork to get the puppy into the car with them.

My kids are growing up so fast.

"What do you guys want to name her?" I ask buckling them in on either side of the car.

"Princess!" Katie beams petting the puppy.

"I want to call her knight rider." Sam smirks.

Yuhp hes defiantly Cameron's son.

"Babe come here!" Cameron calls. I tel him to wait a minute before rolling down the back windows, locking the car and walking over to him.

"Yes," I say looking at the puppy he's holding in his arms.

"We should get him too.. He's the runt and is adorable." Cameron says pouting.

"We already have three dogs at home, this one is pushing it." I say gesturing to the one in the car.

I look at the puppy and sigh. "Fine."

"Thanks babe. Cause I already paid for him." He smiles kissing my cheek.

"You're ridiculous." I say as he hands me the puppy.

"I think Mason and Jaxx will be happy to have two puppies to play with, not to sure about Rose though." He says getting into the drivers seat of our range rover.

Its our family car. Cameron says so.

"Angels taking Rose remember?" I ask and he nods slowly.

I hand the kids the small puppy and Sam and the puppy immediately bond. It was a sight to see.

Suddenly my phone rings, Gilinskys name on the screen. I press answer and put the phone to my ear, "yes Jack?"

"I'm freaking out, she's in labor and they won't let me in. What if something's wrong?" He says out of breath.

He finally got a girlfriend who I don't like at all, she's a total bitch.

"Just breath Jack. I'm sure everything's fine." I assure him leaning my head against the window.

"Can you come up here?" He asks softly.

"No, not right now. The kids and I are going to Build-A-Bear. Call Johnson." I say getting out of the car since were home. I get Katie out of the backseat and she carries her puppy into the house.

"Please I'm freaking out." He says, I can tell he's crying.

"I can't Gilinsky. Stephanie would freak if I came up there." I laugh running a hand through my hair. Cameron letting the kids into the house.

"Fine.. Fine.. Your kids come first, I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do." He sighs.

"Its fine Jack, send me a picture of her when she's born okay? If you need someone to talk to just text me.. Really." I smile following Cameron into the house shutting the garage door.