Chapter 2

One Year After The Wedding

"That was tiring," I mutter as I'm transferred to a room.

"I know baby. But you did it, they're finally here." Cameron smiles kissing my forehead.

My oh so sweaty forehead.

"They were beasts to push out." I sigh. "I just want to hold them already."

"Once were in a real room you can." Cameron assures me and I nod. "I think you should take a nap before the boys get here..."

"Yeah. I'll do that." I laugh kissing his soft lips. Even after four years of being together, I still don't get tired of kissing them.

.

.

.

.

"What's their names?" Sammy asks looking down at the babies. One boy, one girl.

I was so lucky to have twins! Yay! No I wouldn't trade them for the world.

"Katie and Sam." I say and his face lights up.

"What the hell man! I thought he was getting named after me!" Matt says throwing his hands up.

"The next one will for sure," Cameron pats his shoulder and I glare at him.

"No thank you." I say, "I'm not getting my shit ripped open again."

"You will if you guys don't use protection." Sammy says picking up Katie.

"What's their middle names?" Lesly asks picking up baby Sam.

That would be awkward if she picked up the other Sam.

"Katie Lee Dallas and Samuel Alexander Dallas. Cameron picked out the middle names." I say pointing at him and he laughs.

"That's hot. She's gonna be hot I can tell." Sammy winks and I roll my eyes.

"You better help me shoot all the boys that try to get with her," Cameron says to Sammy and he nods.

"Gotcha." He says fist bumping Cameron.

They're immature, that's for sure.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched my family growing.

Were forever a family.

The only piece of the puzzle that's missing is Cat. I miss her like crazy.

In the last year I have found out about my mothers passing. Angel went to her funeral but I refused. I eventually went to her grave and got closure.

If it wasn't for her pushing me away I probably wouldn't be where I am today, I wouldn't have the family I have now.

"I knew you guys were gonna have cute kids." Gilinsky says walking into the room. "Glad to be a uncle."