×Chapter IV:Hook.×

I looked up in fear. Regina kneeled down and held her hand out.

"I-I didn't mean to, I really am sorry!" I said.

"It's fine," she said calmly. "I'm aware that you lost your memories. Emma told me."

"Yeah," I whispered. "I'm Destiny."

I gently took her hand and pulled myself up. I brushed the small pebbles off of me.

"Well, Destiny," Regina said. "It was nice meeting you."

"Y-you too," I stammered.

My heart was hammering in my chest. I continued walking towards the direction I was heading in. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down.

Next time, don't be so stupid! I mentally kicked myself.

I walked until I reached the spot I woke up on. I sat down in front of the sign and hugged my knees.

"Was I supposed to be brought here?" I asked the sign. "I mean, you could have given me my memories at least. It's not fun being clueless."

I sat in front of the sign for about an hour before getting up. I walked back to Storybrooke and sighed. I slammed into a man and shrieked. He held a hand over my mouth.

I struggled and kicked but he wouldn't let go.

Fuck. . . I thought.

"I wouldn't try to move anymore," he said calmly.

I felt something cold press against my skin. I rolled my eyes to look. It was a hook.

Henry said something about everyone being fairytale characters.

Try to think. . . I thought.

Hook. . . Of course! I was so dumb! I felt something cold touch my neck. I lowered my eyes and gasped. On my neck was a silver hook digging into my skin.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Captain Hook," he said.

~~~~~~~~
Short chapter...IK DON'T KILL MEH. I have a robotics competition coming up and I HAS TO PREPARE FOR IT. OKAY? OKAY. I WON'T BE UPLOADING MUCH BUT NEXT WEEK I WILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT BY HAVING A SUPER LONG CHAPTER ON BOTH OF MY FANFICS.