𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝

𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝

  𝐛𝐭𝐬

𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

i'm currently sitting in front my stepdad's desk with my stepbrother, taeyong, sitting to my right.

"so due to our new, unfortunate circumstances, it's been decided that all of my inheritance, all of  it, be going to my son, taeyong." 

my jaw hit the floor as taeyong let out a victorious whoop. 

"excuse me, what?  i-i thought we all agreed we'd each get half!" i protested.

dad folded his hands onto his desk. "well, taeyong has brought to my attention that people related by blood should get the inheritance." 

i must've looked shocked, which is an emotion that the demon father-son duo didn't appreciate.

"what's with that face, minhyung?" taeyong asked me, an ugly smirk on his face.

my hatred for this boy grows bigger and bigger each day. "well, it might be because that when my mother was alive, we all agreed that we would get half of the inheritance, and taeyong would become ceo of lee. i was perfectly fine with that!"

"yeah, well i wasn't. i had to make everything right in the universe. with your mom gone, you literally have no relation to us. you're a pesky commoner in a castle. you don't belong. plus, i'm twelve, and you're only ten. would it make sense for the younger to get treated like the future ceo?" taeyong rolled his eyes.

"you're not making any sense. what does age have to do with anything? you're only a year and seven months older than me anyways. and you guys legally adopted me when my mom married dad!"

dad looked at me sternly. "young man, i am not liking the tone of your voice."

i'm fuming.

"do you both even care that my mom died?! your stepmother, your wife?! or is the money and company all you care about?"

"lee minhyung."

"shut up! shut up shut up shut up! you both are horrible people and-"

the sound was horrible. it made the world stop. i even heard taeyong gasp quietly.