Introduction

So this is my first story every on Wattpad! I'll try to update regularly. Here are some things to know before you start!

If things about school are mentioned, I will probably go based off the American school system, because that is what I am familiar with.

Italics= your thoughts

Misaki: you best friend. You have been friends since elementary school.  She is very caring and knows you very well. She used to be on the track and field team in high school. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She's 5'8"

Rin: Your younger sister. She can be shy at times, but also very hyper when she is talking/doing something she likes. She's currently in college studying engineering. She used to play volleyball in highschool as a libero. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She is 5'2"

Haru: He's a nice and energetic guy who studies at the same university as you. He has red hair and bright blue eyes. He is 6"

I do not own anything from the Haikyuu universe. I also do not own any of the images that I use.

If you have any feedback or suggestions, I appreciate any of it :)

As for updates, I'll try to update when I can! I am currently a student though and that takes priority! Thanks in advance for understanding!

Enjoy!