Part 9

It was the morning after you went over to Bokuto's place. Your mind was still racing with what happened when you were there. Your fingers go up to your lips, remembering how Bokuto's own lips were pressed against your own. You can still remember the way his hands felt on your waist, and the way that his--

"Um hello, earth to Y/N? You there."

You were brought back to reality. You were waiting for your sister to meet you at one of the cafes you both like, but didn't realize that she was had arrived.

"Oh I'm sorry Rin, I was jus thinking about....things." You didn't want to tell your sister yet about what happened between you and Bokuto. You were here to hear all about her time with Hinata yesterday. They had went on a date and you were so excited to hear about what happened. 

Rin was dressed in a simple, yet pretty, green dress that matched her eyes, which she paired with her white sneakers to dress it down a bit. You could tell she had done a little bit of makeup too. 

"You got all fancy just to see your big sister? I feel so honored." You tease..  "Or... you have plans to meet with a certain ginger after you leave me?"

She laughed. "What do you mean? I got this dressed up to see you! It just so happened that I'll be meeting with Hinata after I spend time with you."

"You two are so cute. Tell me all about your date yesterday!" 

"Well, he took me to an amusement park. It was so much fun!" Rin continued filling you in on all the details of their date, from what they ate to what games they did. You could tell how happy it made her talking about it, because she was smiling the whole time. It made you happy to see her like this.

"And then he walked me home and before he left," She leaned in closer to you trying to contain her excitement and not disrupt the others "he kissed me!"

"Ahh I'm so happy for you! So does this mean you guys are dating?!?"

She nodded her head "He asked me to be his girlfriend after that! It was so sweet. He was getting all red in the face, but when I said yes he couldn't contain his excitement. He was jumping up and down and yelled, "She said yes!" She explained, giggling in the process. "Hinata then asked me to come see the game tonight! So I'm meeting up with him so he can give me his spare jersey to wear."

"Aww look at the little tangerine and my sister. You grow up so fast." You said, faking a tear and acting like a proud momma. "I'm so happy for you Rin. Hinata is a lucky guy," You then get very serious, "but he better know that if he ever hurts you in anyway he will have to deal with me."

Rin laughed. You two continued to talk. You haven't mentioned anything about Bokuto yet. You then heard your phone go ding. You look to see who it is from, excited that it could be Bokuto, and it was. The message read:

I'm feeling a lot better thanks to you! I hope you're able to come to the game tonight still!

You quickly reply back: That's good! And yes I'm still coming to the game tonight! Will I need to get a ticket?"

"What are you smiling at your phone for?" Rin said. "It is a certain owl haired guy that we both know of?" 

"Ah ha, yea it is," you tell her. No point in hiding it since you would be seeing her later. "He actually invited me to the game tonight too, so I'll be going."

"Really? Yay! That's great! We can go together! Now tell me what's going on between you two! I want to know everything."

"Okay okay I'll tell you everything don't worry!" You went on to explain what happened the other night between you and Bokuto. Your sister listened intently to every word before letting out a squeal of delight.