Water Club

I walk into the club house, its a short walk away from the school building and dorms. The vice-president, Ashley, greets me, "Hey Alex! How were classes today?". I respond, " Hey Ashley! Nothing new, boring as usual. Is everyone here?".Ashley confirms, "Yeah. Do you want me to assemble a meeting in the meeting room?". I say, "sure, but shouldn't Max, our secretary, do that?". She says, "He's finishing up some work right now.". "What work?". "Remember you told him to organize our storage". "Ohh yeaahhh.... that place is a mess. The food, games, and whatever else the heck that is in there.

--------------------
2 hours later

I look around the table, seeing that everyone is here i start this, "hello everyone, I'm going to start this meeting off by checking what everyone accomplished from the last meeting. Max, hows the storage looking?". He says " I cleaned and organized it, but when i started i found a family of raccoons... they attacked me and i had to use magic on them...". I say "O.K..., Simon! Our prized treasurer! Hows everything on your end?". He says VERY factually, "we have approximately $1027.35, we can only spend $108.11
dollars this week, of coarse if something happens we can cut into the budget a little.". I say "thanks for the exact numbers!". He nods towards me. "The rest of you simply had to practice your magic. now getting to my news, as you all know there have been tensions between water, wind, fire, and earth clubs. there have been rumors that the earth club has allied with the fire club. there is another one that they are going to 'declare war' against our and wind's club so they can become the most powerful clubs on campus. so i decided tomorrow me and vice-president, ashley, are going to visit the wind club to talk out a alliance. The other clubs are also probably having a meeting right now so we need to act. The rest of you should prepare, just in case. That is all for this meeting."
I go back to my dorm after getting a bottle of soda, thinking a way on how to convince the wind president to ally with us. I hear she is like me but a little sillier, some say that she definitely remembers stuff better than i do, and some just say both.