RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS

I would like to start of by saying that this competition is just for fun and to promote your books. We do not wish to insult or hurt anyone's feelings. With that being said here are some rules to ensure that this competition runs smoothly.

1. No bribing of a judge or a host. If caught you will be blacklisted and will not be able to participate in further competitions! Might seem harsh but it's only fair!

2. All books must be in English, unfortunately we do not have judges to judge books in different languages. We wish we did though.

3. Please do not bully each other. Bullying will result in being blacklisted. We will not tolerate bullying of any sort, this community is meant to be a safe zone for people so please do not ruin that.

4. Do not rush your judges and hosts. We are going to do things in an orderly fashion. There won't be a set date when the winners are allowed because we will have to wait upon judges for results but you will know when we announce them because you will receive an update on this book.

5. The special tag #ThePurpleIceAwards2020 must be added to your books ( this makes it much easier for your judges and hosts to find your books)

6. You have to follow this account, we will be checking to make sure you do. Also, add this book to your private library and public reading list. Add the link to your message board so people will get to know about us.

7. Books that have won the previous awards may not be entered, however, if the winning author wishes to submit another book then that is allowed!

8. If changes are made to your username, book title or cover you have to let us know so we can make the necessary adjustments.

9. Books over 10k reads may not be entered! The point of this competition is to get books recognized and books with 10k reads are somewhat recognized.

10. Password is your favourite activity to do while your country was or still is on lockdown!  All the best!

11. An author can submit more than one book but not in the same category!

I doubt none of you will break any of these rules but just in case remember that the hosts see everything🤭