Investigating the Icy Forest

The night was restless as the feeling of something was lurking among them was rather prominent. Snatcher couldn't get the thought out of his head. What could have cancelled out his magic? Why did it want to cancel his magic? Who would want the forest to stay a winter wonderland besides Vanessa? All these questions were swirling through his head until found himself in a deep slumber.

-------------------

Snatcher's POV

I opened my eyes only to be greeted with the fact that I'm actually still dreaming. "A lucid dream huh?" I look around, I seemed to be in my room before it was torn to shreds by Vanessa. I hear talking but I don't recognize the voice. "Having a hard time remembering?" An unrecognizable voice cuts through the silence and breaks my thoughts. "Don't worry we will meet in time." Who is this? "I'm sure were going to be best friends!" The voice who is speaking to me sounds distorted and slightly almost like a young boy but it's hard to make out everything to perfection. I try to speak but can hardly make a sound. My desperate try's to speak start to sound like a harsh whisper. "Having trouble trying to speak Mr. Snatcher? Here let me help." Suddenly a note pad and a pen appear before me. I write down, who are you? "Unfortunately for you that will have to come another time. Speaking of time, your time is up here. Goodbye Snatcher, I'll see you later!" A flash of light came through my eyes and I had left the vicinity of my room.

------------------

Hat Kid's POV

I awake to find my BFF snoozing away sound asleep in his chair. It's payback time for all the times he screamed fool into my poor ears. I hop up from my pile of blankets on the floor and run over to Snatcher's chair. I get as close as I can to where his ear is supposedly supposed to be and scream. "PECK!" Snatcher shoots up from his chair with a startled look on his face. "Good morning BFF! I hope your ready to start investi-" "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Did you really not think that I'd try to get you back after that kiddo? Get good kid!" Snatcher said with his usual smirk. "Gah! Well you're no fun!" I said disappointed with my cheeks puffed out. "Well we shouldn't keep MoonJumper waiting now so lets head out trooper." Snatcher says hushing me. "That's what I was trying to say until you rudely interrupted me!" I groaned. "Now now, no need to throw a fist at your old buddy now!" Snatcher says with a baby talk voice. "Lets just get a move on already so I can get out of your forest!" I tell him. "Alright kiddo." Snatcher says finally getting a move on.

-------------------

Snatcher's POV

I find myself wandering through my ice filled forest with the kid again in spite of all we've done so far to stop this winter. We start to approach MoonJumper's home in forest yet I can't help but feel something was off on the way here. It must have been the dark magic's aura that's still hanging in the air that's causing this. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Earth to Noodle friend! We're already at MoonJumper's part of the forest already. Come on wake up!" The kid awakes me from my trail of thoughts and I look to see that we've already arrived where MoonJumper tends to hang out the most at. "Ah my bad, I was kind of lost in thought." I say apologizing to the kid. "Are you still worried about that magic stuff or whatever cancelled that out your magic?" The kid said. "You practically read my mind kiddo." I replied. "Well don't worry cause me and MoonJumper are gonna help you destroy what ever is being such big a meanie! That's why were out here investigating in the first place." The kid says with a big smile. "That's right. With time we'll be able to find out who is keeping this forest a Winter Wonderland mess!" MoonJumper chimes in unexpectedly. "Were you listening in on us MoonJumper? Cause you know there's thing that I have called a life that requires personal space?" I say jokingly. "A-Ah I'm r-really sorry! I didn't mean to intrude really!" MoonJumper says with a hint of worry in his voice. "No no MoonJumper it's really okay." I say reassuringly. "Is it really?" MoonJumper says looking at me with curiosity. "Of course it is, as long as you're not listening in on me every single time it's alright." I tell him. "You don't know how happy that makes me!" MoonJumper says with a cheerful grin and a little bit of blush dusted on his cheeks.