A Shift in My Heart

It had been a long day and alas no sign of winter ever ending. A new friend has come but what troubles will he bring. A friendship has also been thrown for quite a loop. What choices will they make and will they choose the correct answer or will this be the final nail in the coffin for what ever form of friendship those two ever had?

----------------

???'s POV

I make my way through what this dreadful manor is. Dead in front of me is what I wished to not encounter. "Where have you been?" Vanessa's voice sends a chill down my spine. "I've been spying on your enemies of course." I confess. "Well guess what while you were spying on that nuisance of a child. YOUR plan failed here. My prince was able to escape while also having his stupid ghost friend prove his love to him. Can you explain how this happened you stupid eyeball?" Vanessa said with a snarl. "I happened to notice that the girl never went inside the room with her companions. I decided to follow her back to your prince's tree. There she was with a boy." I explain. "If I may Vanessa I think I have a plan that I would you might be interested in." I propose.

---------------

Hat kid's POV

I wake up finding myself huddled up in blankets while sitting in Snatchers chair. Hmm I wonder why Snatcher isn't in his chair or why he even let me sleep here the first place. Eh it doesn't matter my BFF is the best. Wait. THE MANOR. I quickly plop myself out of Snatcher's chair and start dashing out onto the path towards the manor.

I make my through Subcon forest scooting on my cute scooter. I have no time I need to get to the manor cause my BFFs could be in serious trouble right now. Eh but now that I think about it Snatcher and MoonJumper are both pretty strong. But never the less I need to find them! I won't abandon my BFFs! I made my way to the broken bridge only to be shocked by what I find. I can't cross the bridge anymore cause it covered in a line of ice spikes. I would try to hook shot over but there's nothing to grab on to in this part of the forest since there's no trees. This means I have to search the rest of the forest for now until I can get across the bridge. "Man I really wish that I had some Hot chocolate right now. I feel like the forest gets colder and colder each day with this winter spell over it. I search through the arena, the broken time piece, what was the burning forest, the village and alas no trace of my friends. Where could they be? For now I'll return to Snatcher's tree. My hands feel like they have Frostnip. A cold breeze blows by me cause me to shiver and stumble a bit. "Where are you guys?" I feel lost. Subcon is not the same currently. The cold doesn't fit Subcon at all. What even happened to them. I feel like I abandoned them. I'm...so sorry. Now I'm stuck here and it's...all...my...fault. My head hits the cold snowy ground and everything turns black. Did I pass out? It's so cold. No... wait it's warm? "Now this won't do." It's a boys voice. It sounds familiar but in my haze I can't tell who it is. "Ok! Here we go!" Who is it? "You're so cold Hattie! Please warm up." Hattie? Wait, the only one who calls me that is!

I wake to find myself in Snatcher's tree. How did I get here? I can't remember. There was a voice and..."TIMMY!" I shout. "The one and only!" I look around to notice the boy sitting in Snatcher's chair with his legs crossed. "I was worried about you Hattie. I wasn't sure if you were gonna wake up. But now that you're awake I got something for you." Timmy said with a pleasant smile. "Hot chocolate! I hope you enjoy." Timmy stood up and handed me the Hot chocolate. "Yay! Thanks so much Timmy! I was just thinking about how I wanted a cup before I guess I got to cold and passed out." I said with a cheerful grin on my face. "I thought that crossed your mind. Glad I was correct!" Timmy said cheerfully. I choke on my Hot chocolate hearing that and look straight him to say. "What. How did you?" Timmy looks at me confused for a second but then something seems to click in his mind. "Oh sorry! I guess I forgot to tell you Hattie. I have Psychic powers such as mind reading and telekinesis. I thought I told you that already. Sorry." Timmy apologizes. "No it's alright bestie. I was just confused." I said. "By the way I have a question for you Hattie. What were you doing out in the cold?" Timmy asks me. "I was looking for Snatcher and MoonJumper. Yesterday when I found you in the manor, I happened to be there with Snatcher and MoonJumper too. However I haven't seen them since yesterday and I'm starting to get worried about them." Timmy's expression looks confused but in an instant that changes to a smile? "Oh don't worry Hattie I'll help you find them! I can sense magic just like your friends can. Maybe we can find the together. Right Hattie?" Timmy said. "Really you'd help me find them!" I said. "Of course! What are friends for?" Timmy said with a small grin. "Oh I can't thank you enough Timmy! I was really worried I wasn't going to find them so thanks a bunch!"