Grand Master Robo

Raj Nagar
( Hidden base camp)

" What happened to our people ? Why haven't we received any information yet?" The mastermind behind all the mysterious happenings in RajNagar asked his informant.

" Our connection has been broken. There is no news of them. And ...." He hesitated while completing his sentence.

" And what? " The man gritted his teeth " out with it now? "

" Their leader and our general is missing."

" Since when ?"

" More than five hours . "

Before anyone could say anything else , the man received a message. He got alerted by seeing the message. He ordered his men to prepare for an emergency departure immediately. They didn't have much time.

*****************

At SwarnaNagri , after the departure of Dhruva along with Dhananjay and his team of swarnamanav , the strange creature started creating nuisance. And since it fed on power, he was getting more powerful and out of control. And the absence of Dhananjay at such crucial time added to the misery of swarnamanavs.
Seeing no other way, they led the creature out of the city and covered their city with impenetrable walls.
But it was an unnecessary precaution. As the creature wasn't looking to go back to the city. He had some other place in his mind where he needed to go. And wherever it was going , it was going to be a place of destruction soon.

*********************

Meanwhile in RajNagar , the super commando force I.e the three officers reached the place where chandika was struggling with her injuries . She wanted to leave as soon as possible but she was waiting for someone to arrive so she could inform the police or commando force about the happenings. The strange creature, their fight , appearance of strange men , and the disappearance of Dhruva , she told them everything . Soon Rajan Mehra was there too . Along with worrying about Dhruva , he was sick with worry for his daughter too. She was missing for hours.
But chandika assured him that Shweta is safe at her place and she will be home by evening. Shweta lost her consciousness on seeing the creature so chandika took her to a safe position .

Everyone knew that Shweta and chandika are best friends so no one doubted her.
As soon as everyone heard this , they heaved a sigh of relief. Shweta was dear to each one of them .
After that , they all tried to locate Dhruva but couldn't . He was untraceable for a big part or the day but in evening , Karim received Dhruva's device signal . But it went as soon as it came. But they decided to go to the place where they received it last.

******************
" Dhruva, you are quite a person to be an ordinary man . " Dhananjay complimented him as they moved along with their team to the informed secret location.

" No one is ordinary , my friend. It's you who chose how extraordinary you want to be." Dhruva said making his newest friend smile.

" Are you sure that we are doing right? "

" It's a risk for sure. But letting your people face exposure just because of the greed of some people is definitely wrong. And it's my job to stop anything that is wrong."

" Sometimes I think we Swarnamanavs have lived incognito for too long. May be it is time for them to come out and live in harmony with your people. "

" I believe too that both our worlds should be given that chance. But not today, not like this. Whenever it happens it should feel like a blessing and not a threat."

As the conversations between Dhruva and Dhananjay progressed, their admiration for each other increased. Dhruva was impressed by the technological brilliance and childlike curiosity of Dhananjay whereas Dhananjay was in awe of his high intellect and compassion.

Dhananjay along with Dhruva reached reached a secret jail built a little away from the city and freed a giant whale and led him to a place Dhruva's transmitter was indicating. Before going there Dhruva left a coded message for his force so that they could coordinate rescue if something goes wrong but in doing so he ensured that he will start the transmitter after he had attained a safe distance from SwarnNagri.

" Dhananjay as soon as we destroy that place , you along with your troop will go back to your city. I will stay and try to capture all of them who are responsible for all this . My team will be there in time to help me but they cannot meet you as yet . "

" I understand Dhruva . I will make sure that things are followed as per your plans."

" That's all I can ask for . Let's do this."

It's been centuries that swarnamanavs have indulged in a fight like this . Though they are greatly out of practice , the presence of Dhruva has strengthen them. They never thought that they will accept an outsider as their leader and even take pride in it.

*******************

The attack on the hidden base camp finally began . They succeeded in destroying the base but the maine leader had already escaped . The whale had exhausted all its energy in destroying that place and breathed it's last . It was dying anyway , being exposed to radioactive substance , it had messed up it's mind that led it to attack other creatures living in water. So Dhananjay had captured it. As soon as base was destroyed , Swarnamanavs returned back to their city whereas Dhruva again began his quest to find the mastermind behind all this . And there was only one way to do that . So without further delay he went to the shore and called his old friend , the dolphin to help him .

The  dolphin conveyed it's message to Dhruva and took him to a place underwater. There hasn't been a day that Dhruva hadn't thanked his masters for teaching him all those skills , talking to animals being one of them.

Within an hour , Dhruva had found what he was looking for. He goes back to the camp he had just destroyed to find his team already there.

" Captain , we have already arrested every one from here . Renu and karim had gone with them . I and chandika were waiting for you ." Peter informed him .

Dhruva nodded absentmindedly. There was still many things he couldn't figure out but at least he had an idea where to start.

" There are still some things I need to do. But I would need your help . Chandika go to my father and tell him to inform that the nuclear technology has been leaked and that he should immediately look into the matter . I want to know how much damage had already been done . And while you are at it , please ask Shweta that how can I destroy nuclear weapons with minimal damage . Her latest research was on it . She would know the answer . "

Chandika nodded . She wanted to asked a lot of questions but it can wait. There was work that needed to be done.

" And peter " Dhruva continued " I am going to catch the real culprits . I think I know who they are . But I have no idea where to find them . So head back to the headquarters and find all the contacts I have made in last few hours . And send me the location of last contact I made through my device . He might know what to do next . " He said the last sentence rather slowly as if talking to himself

Peter nodded and both went from there as Dhruva continued looking around in hopes of finding some clue. He did found something . The name of his enemy , the one who had done all this and he was none other than

GRAND MASTER ROBO.

Now it was more important for Dhruva to find that hidden leader who met him at the city . His enemy was more strong than he could have imagined . And the stakes were high . If his guessings were correct then his enemy has access to nuclear weapons . One wrong step and his whole city will be destroyed . And the only way to save it was to find that hidden leader.