New - Orc, Howard, Sanjit

How You Met / Realising Their Feelings / First Kiss

Orc (Human)

You met Charles Merriman at school, tutoring him in Chemistry. You were able to explain things to him in a way that he felt real understanding for the first time of his education, and he slowly left the name "Orc" behind the longer he was around you.

He gradually realised that he enjoyed being around you for more than tutoring, and quietly pined because he didn't believe he deserved you. However, you'd loved him for a while now and thankfully pulled this poor boy out of his misery by giving him a kiss and confessing!

You found faith in each other during the FAYZ.

Howard

You met Howard through Orc - Howard told him not to make fun of you or beat on you but didn't tell Orc why. Orc approached you, and you were initially scared, but after he asked you why Howard liked you so much, you started to become more comfortable with him. After a while of hanging out with Orc (who you now called Charles) and Howard, the smaller boy confessed to you and asked you to date him. You accepted, and Charles pretended to throw up as Howard kissed you right there.

You became each other's guard during the FAYZ.

Sanjit

Sanjit had met you at a movie premier, when you'd won a special ticket. He was immediately enraptured by you, and flirted with you the whole night, despite his adoptive family being there.

At the end of the night, he gave you his number, and with a wink and a smile, departed. Despite his overly flirtatious exterior, you saw his real feelings for you beneath the surface. The Brattle-Chances approved of you, and were happy to find out their adopted son had asked you on a date. You kissed in the same movie theatre where you'd first met.

You were each other's ray of sunshine in the FAYZ.