Don't Tell

Denki sighed and turned his phone off, continuing to walk till he was almost at the UA campus ten more steps, and he'd be safe. Five more steps. Four, three, two, arms wrapped around his throat before slamming him to the ground, a foot connected with his stomach sending him back away from the school. He looked at his attacker, his father loomed over him. "Good job son now no one will think twice of why you're so bloody and bruised." He growled before stepping on Denki's already hurt arm.

Denki whimpered as he was picked up and carried away from the school. "Almost." He whispered to himself.

________
________

Shinso waited for hours till Mic and Shota were home. "No luck?" He asks, they shake their heads. "He apparently spent the night at Jiro's house." Yamada says taking off his speakers. "He left before anyone could get there." Aizawa mutter putting his scarf down.

"I hope he's okay." Shinso says looking down at his feet. Why did he want to cry, Denki isn't his friend, he doesn't do friends. He sat down on the couch putting his face in his hands. Aizawa looks over at him then a Yamada before walking over and sitting next to him. "It'll be okay, we'll find him." He whispers to Shinso rubbing the teens back. "What if he's hurt and can't get help?"

________
________

Denki laid in the alley way blood running down a grate with the rain water, he watched it, he'd dragged himself as far as he could with an injured arm. He'd gotten away from his father by electrocuting him then ran for his life before inevitable collapsing. The blonde teen slowly got back to his feet leaning on a wall and limping forward. "Just have to get to the school." He muttered over and over as he walks to the UA campus. He heard footsteps running toward him from behind, his first thought was 'shit no' as he took off running to the school. His vision darkened as he ran.

"Denki wait! Denki!" The sound of wheel screeching then the feeling of falling. 

________
________

Shinso pulled Denki back before a car could hit him. "Denki?" He asked, no response came from the bloodied body. "You're going to the hospital." He says picking him up off the ground bride style. The purple haired boy slowly and carefully walks back to the group, he easily spotted Bakugo scream directions and setting of tiny explosion. "I got him!" He calls out getting everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Jiro gasps running over. "He wasn't this bad last night."

"I'm fine." Denki mumbles barely awake trying his best to put on a smile, Bakugo ignores him and throws Kiri his car keys. "Hospital now." He says pulling Shinso towards his car, Kiri trailing behind.

"No," Denki mutter. "No hospital." Shinso looks down at him then at Bakugo. "Denki sweetheart you're hurt you need a doctor." He says after setting Denki down in the back of the car. 'Come on Shinso remember what those few good mothers told you.' He thought as he slid into the car next to the electrical teen, Kaminari's head was on his shoulder by the time he'd closed the door. "Recovery Girl?" He asks quietly looking up at Shinso.

________
________

Denki opened his eyes to nothing, it was too dark to see anything, there were arms wrapped around his waist. He slowly moved away from the person till, there was no more bed, and he hit the floor. "Denki?" The person asks turning on a phone flashlight. "Shinso?" Denki smiles up at the purple haired boy, slowly he gets up off the cold wooden floor and climbs back into the bed.

"Are you okay?" Hitoshi asks, wrapping an arm around Denki's waist again. "Yup just fell. Where are we? Is this your room?" Denki asks looking around the room small excited shocks coming off him. "Yes, now be quiet my dads will hear you." Shinso covers Denki's mouth as he listens for footsteps. "Dads? You have two?" His questions were muffled by the hand, Shinso nods.

"Shinso who are you talking to?" Aizawa asks through the door.

"Midoriya. He wants to know if Denki's texted me." He listens as Aizawa walks away. "Your dad is Mr. Aizawa?" Denki asks wide-eyed. "Yeah, by the way your writing is great."

"What?"

"We have school tomorrow, go to sleep." Shinso says laying down.