Sounds

Denki sighed laying on a sleeping Shinsou, their legs were tangled together. He should have been asleep hours ago but he was listening, waiting, he heard it around three in the morning the front door. Foot steps up the stairs made him hold his breath, he didn't know why he knew it was just Aizawa but he was still afraid listening to the staggering steps. He closed his eyes tight for a second, letting out a tiny whimper as they got close to the door.

Staggering, drunken steps rung through the six year olds bedroom, the heavy foot fall stopped outside his door. "It's yer fault!" His father slurred throwing a punch at him once he'd made it into the room. "You killed her! She was your baby sister you fucking murderer!" He sneered, Denki curled up where he had landed after being pretty much thrown. His quirk had come to him while he was playing in a puddle with his three year old sister, now it was activate from his want to protect himself.

"I hate you, we all hate you!" His father yelled kicking him across the room like he was nothing more than a ball. His sixteen year old brother ran in to defend him. "Dad stop!" He had pleaded until finally he just stunned the man with his electricity, and dragged him out of the room.

Shinsou opened his eyes, looking down at Denki the fear in his eye was visible even with only the slight glow of his nightlight. His eyes were locked on the door more importantly the small space between the ground and the door. Shinsou followed his gaze seeing two shadows under the door, Aizawa's feet. 

"Hey come back to me." He whispered softly to him rubbing his back. "You're safe." He tried after not getting a reaction, he got nothing again. "Dad you out there?" He asks loud enough for Aizawa to hear.

"Yeah." Denki shrunk down his breathing picking up. "Okay I need you to get away from my door." Shinsou says gently holding Denki close, he brushed hair out of his eyes, he looked terrified but also gone, like he was seeing something else. He heard Aizawa walk away, Denki seems to calm down even if it was only a tiny bit.

"Denki, sweetheart, look at me." He says putting their foreheads together, Denki's eyes move fast around his face after minute he leans forward kissing him, Shinsou kissed him back thanking his lucky stars at that reaction. "What's wrong baby?" He asks once Denki pulled back for air.

"I don't know." He whispers putting his head on Shinsou's shoulder. "The footsteps, doors slamming, it's scary." He shutters, the door slamming was normal for Aizawa and his sleepy unevening footsteps. "You didn't mind it before he- oh." Shinsou stops talk, Aizawa had never yelled at him before at least not while angry. "Nevermind." He mutters hugging him.

Denki intertwines their legs again laying on him. Shinsou rubbed circles into his back, Kaminari yawns rubbing his face against him. "Go to sleep baby." Shinsou whispers to him.

________
________

Yamada looked over as Shota walked into their room. "Your still awake?" Sho asks, looking at the controller in his hands. He eyes then travel over his abs, chest and up to his face. "Yeah." Hizashi mutters not looking over, he was too busy trying to not die in his game. "It's like four in the morning."

"Your up." Zashi shots at him giving him a glance.

"I just got home." He fired back throwing his scarf off and into its corner, pants following before shirt. "That's better."

"Really stripping and I can't even look at you this second. You're so mean to me." Yamada whines staring at the screen really wanting to look over at his husband, he glances then back to the screen.

Aizawa climbs into the bed, under the cover, and curls up next to him. "Well I may have freaked Denki out again by accident." He mutters, head now in his lap, Yamada ran his fingers through his hair. "How?"

"I don't know, I was about to check on Shinsou then I heard him say something. A minute later he was telling me to get away from his door so I can assume he was talking to Denki about something."

Yamada shakes his head at him, finally turning off the game. "It's not your fault Sho. You didn't know you would set him off." He says looking down at his husband, he looked distressed, sad, and guilty all at the same time.

"But Zashi, I'm the cau-" He was silenced by a kiss. "Shut up, he's safe and he knows it. Just let him calm down." Zashi says holding his face a little too hard. "Now get some sleep before I fuck you senseless."

"Yes sir." Aizawa mutters rolling away from him, he felt a little better. Hizashi's arms were around him a minute later the tv now off. "Goodboy." Zahsi whispers in his ear before nipping it, pulling gently then letting go.

________
________

Denki woke up to Shinsou playing with his hair, pulling it back into a ponytail then letting his fall. "I know it's getting long." Denki mutters head against his chest Shinsou jumped at his voice. "Oh shit, did I wake you up?" He asks getting a head shake against his chest.

"You want to get a haircut next week?" He asks pulling it back into a ponytail, he liked it, it was cute. "No, it's fine for another month or two." Denki mutters sitting up he looks down at him with a smile. Shinsou reaches over to his bedside table, pulling out a rubber band. "Mind if I?" He asks showing him the rubber band.

Denki nods moving to sit on his lap, letting him put his hair up. Once he was done and happy with it he lets Denki stand up and look at it in his mirror. "Looks good." He says smiling over at him, Shinsou was now standing behind him. "You're so cute." He mutters wrapping his arms around the blondes waist.

Kaminari blushes looking down at his feet, before look at them in the mirror. Shinsou was smiling at him, he looked happy, so happy. He leaned back into him his mind wandering, before he was broken from his thoughts but a knock at Shinsou's door before it opened.

"Are you two coming down for breakfast or what?" Aizawa asks leaning on the door frame Denki looked over at him like a deer in headlights.

"Yeah we'll be down in a minute." Shinsou says glancing over at him then back to Denki, Denki looks back up at him. "God I love the ponytail." He mutters to him, Aizawa slowly leaves the room closing the door.

Denki laughs at Aizawa's reaction to Shinsou's comment. "Let's go." He chuckles pulling Shinsou with him to the door. "Before he thinks we're doing stuff." That got Shinsou laughing as well while they walked down the stairs.