06

𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗛

𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗛

hi bitches surprise double update >:))

-> 4 months in the mafia

"Fuck," Tachihara cursed out, running through the halls as he bursted into [Y/N]'s office. "[Y/N]! Ambush. They've managed to get through the first three floors." He panted as he hunched over, his hands rested on his knees for the needed support.

Her eyes widened at his statement. "The first three?" she muttered out, an incredulous look on her face. "Do you know who it is?" By now, the girl was slipping on a gun holster onto her thigh and replacing her heels with leather combat boots. "Are they after boss? I thought the retaliation against him was over by now."

"It's the SK again. And they're not after boss. They're after you, [Y/N]."

《∘◦☹◦∘》

"Well that was," Tachihara chuckled, a slight mix of disbelief and aloofness on his face, "relatively easy." [Y/N] and the Black Lizard members stood on the seventh floor out of the forty of the Port Mafia building. In front of them was a massacre of bodies, the blood of their victims painting the walls in a gruesome manner. A significant number of their men had died, but compared to the heap of ambushers that laid dead in front of the Black Lizard, the number was close to nothing.

Contrary to her 'brother', [Y/N] expression was set hard as stone, her eyebrows furrowing. A mistrustful look fell on her face. Shaking her head, she replied to Tachihara's cocky statement, "No. It was a suicide mission." They all turned to look at [Y/N] with a perplexed look on their faces. "It was much too easy. If they managed to get through the first six floors, then facing us shouldn't have been a problem. It might still have been difficult, but not all of them would have died without a fight. I think they were ordered to give up. The person who planned this 'ambush' did this as an attempt to convey a message to us. Why else would they plan such a stupidly large attack to capture me only to miserably fail once they face us? There must be some that are still alive that we can interrogate--"

"Tachihara-senpai!" One of [Y/N]'s former trainees called out, interrupting her, the boy hastily jogging over to the female. [Y/N] only nodded at the male to show her acknowledgement, her mouth setting into a tight line as she hid her displeasure. "We have discovered two survivors. My crew has apprehended them and taken them to the dungeon. We are waiting for your orders, Tachihara-senpai." He bowed down quickly to show his respect. Her lips parted slightly as she heard the news, her frown being replaced with a small yet pleased grin, the whites of her teeth barely peeking from behind her lips.

"Good working, Akiko-san," she praised monotonously. The boy blushed, clearly pleased that he was complimented by a senior that he had high respect for, even if the regard was half-hearted. "Tell some of your crew to stay in the dungeons and keep watch on the prisoners. The rest can go back to East Gate and continue guarding the area there..."