Part 1 : Chapter 2

The green haired teen stared at the building. His hands stayed cozily in his pockets.

His emerald eyes trailed off to the ground; the boy's carefree expression was clear, yet one could see a hint of amusement.

"Let us go, young Midoriya."

He chuckled, "Jeez. Midoriya feels so odd to be called, too formal. Don't you feel old calling me that?"

They were way too easy to convince.

All Might cleared his throat. "Ri... right. This way, I'll take you there," the blond said. Midoriya smiled in amusement. He held back laughter, but he ended letting out a small laugh. "What's wrong?" He asked innocently as he tilted his head to look at All Might - who was right next to him. He did not get a response from All Might. This boy, he didn't know if he was joking or serious; that was another thing that All Might was shaken about.

He tilted his head. "I have a contract regarding my stay at the League of Villains' hideout." Midoriya leaned forward and whispered in a childish way, "It is simple really. I'm just there for show."

The number one hero crossed his arms. "For show? Could you explain?" He asked sternly. The forest-green haired teen plopped his cuffed hand on his chin. "I am, indeed, a villain, but in aspects of mindset. The contract had two simple rules for both parties."

His free hand gestured a one, "Number one, keep each other in a need-to-know bases."

He leaned back, sinking into his chair as he showed the peace sign, "Number two, do not exchange information from the other and in exchange, vice versa. That was the deal, while I stayed as a spectator in the League of Villains. That was all to it."

He smiled before looking All Might in the eyes "Ah!" He continued, "I've been talking a lot haven't I? I guess I must be one of those bubbly types."

His laugh didn't seem to hold any danger or malice in it. It frightened All Might how he looked so innocent, yet so mischievous at the same time. He had to make sure to convince himself this was someone dangerous. He saw danger, innocence, mischief and amusement at the time; in the boy's eyes. that was... odd.

"So you're saying that you have been a mere spectator, you haven't engaged in the villains' plots...? You don't know a thing about the details and even if you do, you can't tell because of your contract."

'What a smart young man,' he heard Nezu's voice boom. It was worse enough that he almost forgot Nezu was listening in and surprised All Might. 'Even if you'd force out information, he would use the contract against us as well. On top of that, he's quite young!'

All Might didn't quite understand until he noticed another smile. Though, it looked smugger than his usual amused smiles.

"Yes and," he paused before showing fake sadness that seemed so real, "if you ever ask me, either way, by force. I'm sorry, but I can't."

He sniffed and ruffled his hair. The chains rattled as he done so. "You see I've been keeping a secret. My dad is in some shady business involving the League of Villains and they threatened to harm my mother. Oh, the horror of them leaking out information about my mother's whereabouts, because the pro-heroes forcefully let me leak out information about them." He sniffed again and dared making an infamous dramatic pose when one is in distress. His wide eyes became sharp again and the hero could see the amusement once more. "My, and now I had a good chance in life if I just stayed quiet as a spectator. Now my life is ruined at the early age of sixteen! Oh, those heroes!"

He laughed and even at that moment, it sounded like a genuine one. "Maybe that was too dramatic? Too much?" Midoriya asked, tilting his head. "Though just imagine the symbol of peace being ridiculed like that. One negative can reach another quite fast, right?"

He didn't give a response in his shocked state of mind.

All Might could hear Nezu laughing.

'Oh, dear. he got you there, my friend.' He heard Nezu hum after his comment. 'Listen. How about we take this to our advantage as well?'

All Might subconsciously raised an eyebrow and hummed in question as he heard Nezu out. In the end, All Might sighed. "It might work," he mumbled to himself as he glanced at a smiling Midoriya. He copied All Might's reaction by raising an eyebrow - that haunting smile still present. He could tell that the boy was enjoying every moment of this and he couldn't do a thing to change this cunning boy's mood. He outsmarted them before he had a chance to think of a way to outsmart them. Nezu, of course, had an idea to this contract.

It was worth a try to pull a stunt like this. "You are basically not a villain to society, but you would have to stay here in jail either way," he said before sighing. It was still quite a risk.

"Izuku Midoriya, that's your name. I'll give you two options. First option, you're going to be locked up, being a villain. Second - the best option - you have one month to attend U.A. In that month, you be the judge. Stay a villain or become a full-time student in U.A. Meaning, you can be a hero."

Midoriya lifted his hands as he shrugged. The green haired teen put his hands back in his pocket. Got to admit, I didn't expect the offer. But...

"This is going to be fun."