Chapter 2

-- Lucca on top👆👆👆
_________________

*Sophia's POV*

"It's your mom Lucca" I said

Lucca's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at my statement.

"My mother, what does my mother have to do with all of this?" He asked

I grabbed his hands gently and looked into his eyes with a sorrowful expression on my face. I didn't want to do this.

"Please listen, I want you to trust me and know that I'm not making any of what I'm about to say up, God... I wish I was making it up" I looked at him sadly.

"I trust you baby..." he looked into my eyes and I nodded whilst looking down at my lap.

"Remember when we told everyone we were dating. My mom and dad were shocked, along with your parents, of course Steph and Max thought it was cute, Pablo wanted to rip your head off. But when we told them how in love we were with each other, they all understood and accepted our relationship. Well I thought all of them did but your mom didn't, in front of everyone she acted like she loved the idea of us being together. When you're not around she would make nasty comments about me, saying I was just after your money, she would call me a gold digger and that I'm just a teenage girl who was acting delusional thinking that you are in love with me. She said that you would soon get tired of me then throw me away and find someone better. So oneday you were at work and I tried calling you for lunch, but then your secretary picked up and said you left with some woman a few minutes ago, I kept doubting our relationship, thinking maybe I wasn't good enough for you and thought that maybe what your mom said was right. But then, Stephanie and Maxine convinced me that I shouldn't have doubts like that and that you love me with all your heart, so I just let it slide, but then your mom threatened me oneday saying that she would make my life a living hell if I continued dating you, she said that I should let you go or else she'll make me look bad in front of you. She even said that she would have me kidnapped and raped so that I fall pregnant with someone else's baby and frame me for cheating on you so that you'd hate me all your life and then move on with someone else. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry please forgive me for leaving you, but I didn't know what else to do, If I stayed there I'd just feel worse, so thats why I had to leave" I was full on crying right now. My chest felt tight and my stomach felt twisted.

Lucca looked angry, pained, betrayal clear in his eyes.

"No baby it's not your fault, don't cry, that sick woman can't call herself my mother, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that and I couldn't do anything about it. Listen to me baby, I love you. So fucking much, no one is going to take you away from me, I would never EVER cheat on you and I know you'd never do anything to hurt me as well, I trust you with my life, you are the love of my life, yes we have an age difference but we got through that part, now that I got you back I'm never letting you go ever again" He hugged me tightly and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Thank you so much for believing me, I love you so much Lucca" I cried

"I love you more angel, come on let's go get you some rest and we're leaving in a week, I'm taking you home to see your family, then we'll have a little talk with my mother"
He said the word 'mother' with so much hatred.

"What about my life here, Jason and my job. I can't just leave" I looked up at him.

"We can come back anytime love, we're just going back to see your parents and brother, and I'm sure Stephanie and Maxine would love to see you again. As for my parents, my dad missed you so much, he misses his future daughter-in-law" I laughed at that, his dad always called me that, saying Lucca and I were made for each other and should get married soon. He was always nice to me. Unlike his wife.

"ok, but Jason is going to be sad when I tell him" I said smiling sadly

"About that. I don't care if he's gay, the thought of you living with another guy makes my really uncomfortable" He glared at me and I laughed at him.

"Calm down baby, Jason wouldn't try anything, he is fully gay, trust me" I got up from his lap and made my way to my room not before shouting.

"besides we've slept together before, it's a norm!" I chuckled when I heard him rushing in my bedroom looking angry

"You slept with him?!" he bellowed looking livid.

"Literal babe, literal. No smooches or sex, Jason and I are just best friends, he's been there for me these past 2 years. I love him like a brother" I reassured him and sat down on the edge of my bed looking at him.

Lucca took long slow strides towards me and bent down caging me between his arms. He leaned down close to my ear and I shivered at his closeness.

"But you're mine, I don't care how innocent his touches are, if any other man touches you I'll rip his limbs off and feed it to the dogs, got that baby?" I could feel him smirking.

Asshole

He knew exactly what he was doing to me, I just nodded as I couldn't form proper words right now.

"Mmm it's been 2 years, 2 years without your touch" suddenly Lucca's lips were on mine as he started kissing me passionately. He pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me still not breaking the kiss, we craved each other's tenderness and I could sense his hunger in the kiss.

He took off my T-shirt and trailed kisses down my neck, collarbone, all the way down to my core...

Few moments later

After a while of sweet love making, we both cuddled together and slept slowly took over, here he was finally. I missed him so much and now he is back and all mine. The love of my life, my big baby.

______________________________________

Oh my gooooshhhhh woah... Who likes possessive Lucca? I know I do haha

Dont forget to Vote and Comment please 🙃

Stay tuned for more...

Much love
_Annie
<3