runaway smut

um i was supposed to update a while ago but um this is it. me with no motivation.
i didn't check spelling or grammar or anything so don't @ me :) also the way i wrote this is trash.

runaway

smut 

"I HATE YOU! WHY DONT YOU JUST SEND ME AWAY LIKE YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO! I HATE IT HERE" y/n shoutouts at her mom. Y/n and her mom never fought but they have fought every night this week. "YOU LITTLE BITCH MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN! YOU'RE GOING WITH YOUR GRANDMA WHEN SHE LEAVES NEXT WEEK" "YEA JUST SEND ME AWAY RIGHT BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY YOU PHYCO! JUST GO CHEAT IN YOUR BOYFRIEND AGAIN" "go to your room before i do something i'll regret" (based on a true story 🙂)

Y/n walked into her room, closed the door, and locked it. She grabbed a backpack out of her closet and and started filling it up with necessities. As she was filling up the backpack she called her best friend Mattia"
"Hello?"
"i'm running away"
"why? what happened"
"i just can't do it anymore i hate it here. i hate her."
"just calm down. what happened?"
"oh my god are you coming with me or not"
"what?"
"i'm running way with or without you. are you coming"
"umm y-yea"
"okay meet me at the park in 20 minutes. bring your car"
"okay"
"bye"

Y/n finished packing her bag and quickly and quietly climbed out her window and started walking to the park. As she arrived she saw Mattia sitting in his car. 

"Ready to go?"
"yep"
Y/n and Mattia drove to a cheap motel 2 towns over. it was around 3 am when they got to the hotel.
"what happened" mattia finally said after 2 hours of silence. "i don't wanna talk about it" Y/n said while climbing under the covers. "everything is going to be okay. i'll keep you safe. i promise" "really?" "really" y/n turned around in the bed and cuddled into mattias chest getting his shirt wet from her tears.

They laid like that for a while. She pulled away from his chest and looked up and into his eyes. Their faces started to inch closer to each other's and eventually their lips connected. It was a soft passionate kiss. the kiss soon turned lust full and mattia was now on top of y/n.

they continued to kiss and only separated to take off their shirts. they were moving slowly. they truly loved each other.

"are you sure you wanna do this?" mattia asked while admiring y/n naked body "yes. i'm sure"

mattia slowly slid his length into y/n they both moaned at the feeling. mattia started to slowly thrust into y/n letting her get used to his size. "faster" y/n softly let out. mattias thrusts got faster and harder giving y/n a new kind of pleasure. she could feel every inch of him. by now mattia was going at an ungodly pace causing y/n to almost scream out of pleasure. the headboard was hitting the wall that if he went even harder they would probably dent the wall (is that even possible 💀) mattia pulled out of her and turned her around so she was on her hands and knees. he slammed into her and was going even harder than before. hot tears started falling from y/n eyes from the amount of pleasure she was experiencing. mattia was gripping her hips sure to leave marks tomorrow. he grabbed hair pulling her back to his sweaty chest kissing her neck. "you like this? huh? you like your best friends cock inside your tight pussy?" mattia said y/n moaned in response not being able to form words. "answer me" mattia said thrusting into her faster almost making her scream. "y-yes daddy" she said in between moans. mattia pushed y/n back on the bed and soon after y/n felt a burning sensation in her lower tummy "i'm gonna-" mattia cut her off "me too just go ahead" as if on command she released all over him. a couple thrust later mattias thrusts became sloppy and he spilled his warm seed into her. they flopped down on the bed catching their breath.
"you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that" mattia said
"oh, i think i know" y/n said cuddling up to him and both of them falling asleep.

i cringed so hard writing this ✋️