Tickles

I tried to be soft but I'm re-watching American Horror Story so forgive me.

ヽ(゜▽゜ )-C<(/;◇;)/~

I walked into my boyfriend Josh's house after he texted me saying that we needed to talk. My heart was rapidly beating as I walked up the stairs to his bedroom. As soon as I got to his bedroom I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. "Hey" Josh frowned as I walked in the door. "You said you needed to talk?" I wanted to get right to the point. "Oh, Yeah so I was thinking" he grabbed your hand and turned to face me. "We need to break up" When he said that my heart dropped. I didn't know what to say, my heart was broken, I loved him, we had been together for 2 years. "I think you should go" he finally said letting go of my hand. 

I burst into tears as soon as I got into my car. I didn't want to go home so I was just driving around  I decided to go to my best friend Mattias's house to tell him what happened. I knocked on his door and his mom answered the door. She could tell that I had been crying so she told me he was in his room. I went right to his room and knocked on yet another door. "Come in" he yelled. I walked into his room and he was laying on his scrolling through TikTok. When he saw me he smiled. I walked over to him and his smile faded as another tear rolled down my cheek. "What happened?" As soon as he said that I started sobbing again. He got up and pulled me into a tight hug.  I sobbed into his chest for a while until his shirt was wet from my tears. 

"That asshole," Mattia said as he pulled me into another hug. "I'm gonna beat his ass" he spoke again. I giggled at his words knowing that he can't fight at all. "What's so funny?" He said pulling away from the hug. "Nothing" I giggled again. "No, tell me" "I just pictured you with your chopstick arms trying to fight Josh" "I can fight," he said trying to look strong. I just laughed. He flipped us over so that he was on top of you. you looked at him confused. Then he started attacking you with tickles. I was laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt. "say it' he said tickling me even more. "N-no" you said still laughing. "Say I can fight and I'll stop" he continued to tickle me. "you can fight!" I  finally said. He got off of me and laid down next to me. 

"I think I love you Y/n" 

A/N

Thanks for reading! I haven't put a real chapter into this book in a while so here's this. It's not much but thanks loves! And I actually need ideas so comment some? DM me (if they work, I've confirmed my email but I overthink things) Thanks again!  💜