Mattia smut

I didn't check spelling so sorry for that.

Mattia takes your sweater off and lays you down on the bed. He starts sucking on your neck making you softly moan. He starts to take off your bra and leave dark hickies on your boobs. You stopped him and take his shirt off and begin giving him hickies. You start going down until you get to his pants. You unbuckle his belt you pull his pants down and start to palm him through his boxers. You started kissing him. You sit on his lap and start grinding on him.
M: "stop playing and blow me already" he said frustrated. You laughed and got on your knees. You pulled his boxers down you grabbed his dick and put it in your mouth. You started bobbing your head up and down. You hear Mattia moan so you deepthroat his dick. He grabbed your hair and started pushing your head down. When you looked at him he was biting his lip and throwing his head back. You feel his dick twitch in your mouth, a few seconds later he came in your mouth and you swallowed it (bc spitters are quitters)
He picks you up and lays you on the bed again. He starts to take your pants off and without warning he puts his dick in you. With every thrust he goes faster. You gripped the sheets trying not to moan but you failed. He was going so fast you thought the bed was going to break. You were a moaning mess. He flipped you guys over so you were riding him you moved your hips in a COCONUT move which made Mattia groan. You started bouncing on his dick and he his his g-spot so you mound so loud you basically screamed. He started thrusting up until you feel a knot in your stomach.
Y:"I'm gonna cum" you moaned out.
M:"let it out baby"
You came which led to him cumming too.
M:"that was amazing" he said as you got off of him
Y:"I'm gonna go take a shower" you laughed
M:"round two" he asked following you to the bathroom
Y:"sure" you winked at him.

A/N
I don't know what this is I got it off of someone's tiktok but hI don't remember who's but yea. Umm thanks for 1k reads <3