The text

You and Mattia had been planning this night for weeks. You were so excited to get away from your friends for a night. I mean you guys loved them but you just wanted some alone time.

Matilda💖💍

Hey baby

Just wanted to remind you that ill be there at 8 ;)

Hey, yea I'm getting ready right now. I'm so excited!

Me to. I gotta keep getting ready though, love you <3

Love you!

I set my phone down and continued to get ready. It was 7:48 when I finished getting ready so I decided to text Mattia.

Matilda💖💍

Hey, I'm ready. Are you almost ready?

seen

Mattia?

seen

Stop texting my boyfriend he doesn't want you, you slut

Oh, sorry.

seen

I sat my phone down and I was so confused. What did she mean "my boyfriend" he's my boyfriend? I don't understand. I just sat there for maybe 15 minutes and decided to facetime Ale.

"Hey, what's up? I thought you were on a date with Mattia" Alejandro spoke. As soon as I heard Mattias name I broke down into tears. He hung up the phone and a few minutes later I heard heavy footsteps coming up my stairs. I already knew it was Ale. "What happened he said and pulled me into a hug. I just sat there crying into his chest for a few minutes and then I decided to tell him what happened. When ale was about to speak my doorbell rang.

"Hey Baby" Mattia said as you answered the door.

Mattias POV:

I hope Y/N isn't mad that I'm late. I know that she was really excited about tonight. I pulled into her driveway and saw Alejandro's car here. What? Why is he here? I just pushed passed it and went up to her door. I rang the doorbell and put on my biggest brightest smile. When she answered the door it looked like she had been crying.

"Hey baby" As I said that Alejandro came up behind her. "W-What are you doing h-here" She softly spoke as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm here to pick you up for our date" I was so confused she seemed so excited to go on the date a little while ago. "I think you should go" Alejandro finally spoke. "Why I didn't do anything"

"DIDN'T DO ANYTHING? SURE, WHY DID SOME GIRL TEXT ME OFF OF YOUR PHONE TELLING ME TO STOP TEXTING HER BOYFRIEND" Y/N shouted and started crying even harder. "I can explain" Just as I said that Alejandro slammed the door in my face.

A/N

Do you guys want a part two? Also, I have no idea what this is. Please don't judge me for this chapter. Or the next one because my mom wants to read my "book" so I'm writing a chapter for my mom. It's going to be lame and there won't be any names but its Y/N and Mattia ;) Love you! Give me ideas in the comments.