Author's Note

👑 Hi everyone, welcome to 'To Keep a King.' 👑

This is the second instalment in my Tudor wives series (though these are not in chronological order). For those of you who are new, my first book, called 'To Catch a King', is on my profile and follows Catherine Howard's story.

'To Keep a King' goes back to the start of the story, back to the first wife: Katherine of Aragon. Once again, my aim with writing these books is to give a new, refreshing outlook on Henry VIII and his six wives, giving the points of view of the queens. Again, the chapters are based on real historical events but this is historical fiction, so some areas may be emphasised for dramatic effect.

****

Just as a note before you start reading, these chapters will jump back and forth in terms of past and present. We follow Katherine's story but with flashback chapters mixed in, so please pay attention to the dates provided at the start of each chapter to avoid any confusion about where we are time-wise!

****

I will begin adding chapters soon, and when I do I hope that you enjoy 'To Keep a King.'

Please vote and comment if you like what you read, it really makes a huge difference.

Thank you,
Issy ❤️

Thank you,Issy ❤️