chapter 1

It near the start of the new college year October 18th to be exact. Your teacher has just gone on maternity leave and that left your class with your new supply teacher.

your POV:

"omg i really cannot be arsed today with this supply teacher" i sigh while walking to class with my best friend ellie

"omg i know he's probably gonna be some weirdo who doesn't know anything about what we're learning" she laughs

i approach the class and completely ignore the sign on the door about who our new supply teacher was, as i fiddle to put in my airpods and hide them behind my hair. "you did see who's name was on the door right" ellie says with interest "no who was it" i say slightly interested. "Mr O'Connell" she says with a smirk knowing how much i LOVE billie and finneas. "pfft give off ellie it's not gonna be finneas" i shrug off her smirk while humming let's fall in love for the night by the man himself.

"Glad to see your liking the song" a voice suddenly speaks up. i look down to see white loafers, followed by grey trousers topped off with a white belt and a baby pink shirt without the top button done. Then i see his face. it's him, Finneas O'Connell. i blush, while left speechless, "uhh... yeah... i really like it" i finally say and he chuckles as i find my seat and he makes his way to the front of the class.

"Right class..." he begins as i'm still in stun about who was our actual supply teacher. "As you all probably know who i am, and no Billie will not be here with me" he says as the rest of class giggles but with some sort of disappointment . I know that none of the class like Billie and Finn as much as I do. He continues with saying to treat him like a normal person as he just wants to teach, but i couldn't stop staring at him.