chapter 5

your POV:

i go to college early, in hope to talk to finneas, it's 8am and classes don't start till 9:05am so i really hope he's here, i walk up to the classroom to hear him sing to himself inside "i wanna scratch your surface, i wanna feel your groove... you wanna play with fire, stick and poke tattoo" his voice sounding even better in person. "awh he's singing new girl, bro i love that song" i think to myself before knocking the door and hearing a soft "come in" from inside.

i walk in and shut the door. "ahh harley, how are you" he says with a big smile on his face, my god he's so cute, claudia is so lucky. "i'm good thanks finn but i just wanna say thank you" i say to him while going to hug him, he hugs me back and he gives really good hugs and he smells so good too. "thank you for what" he says looking confused, "thank you for being our supply teacher, thank you for facetiming billie, thank you for letting me introduce myself to her" i explain while nearly crying. "awh it's okay don't worry about it, it was nothing, now sit down it's class time soon, and honestly you don't need to thank me" he says smiling. that god damn smile.

end of the day around 7pm

finneas' POV:

ugh marking, the one thing i hate. but i get distracted by my phone ringing. it's billie. "hi bil what do you wantttt" i say tired as fuck. "i'm curious what apartments you staying in" she says, i tell her and she hangs up the phone. "weird" i say to myself but then carry on with my marking. about 30 minutes later the door knocks and i open it to see billie standing there. "hey bro i told you yesterday i'd see you tomorrow" she says excitingly while giving me a hug like she hasn't seen me in 10 years when in reality it's been like 2 weeks. "what are you doing here" i say while hugging her back. "harley. i needed to meet her in person." she says with genuine meaning, i don't think she sees her as just another one of her fans, but something more. "well come to work with me tomorrow, and hide in the supply cupboard in my room, it's not small in there, but don't make it obvious your in there, i'll get harley to stay behind after class and you can meet her then." "okay bro you got it" we say as we laugh.