chapter 9

Your POV:

i got changed into a billie tour t shirt i got from my last tour and some jeans, and i walked out to see her lying on my bed. she looked cute as hell, her t shirt was lifted up a bit so you could see her belly button piercing that no one sees, i check the time and i have leave for school, i told billie she could stay here while i went. i didn't wanna leave her but college is a bitch.

Billie's POV:

she said i could stay here while she left so i did, i had no where to go anyway, but i would probably explore london a bit. i looked around her room, it was nice, i found some drawings, bro she's really talented. i continued to look around her apartment, it was cool, she had a spare room it had a load of college stuff in there and then some drawings of me. they were also dope. and then i saw some pictures of her and another girl, they were dusty so they've been there a while, she looks happy in them. that's how i wanna make her, happy. maybe it's her ex or a friend, ex friend? idk, damn this girl takes up my whole mind. i get changed and i go out to explore london, starting with that burrito place.

your POV:

it was the end of the day, and i was finally out of school, today has been hard, i didn't have finneas' class today because of a talk that we had to have and i really wanted his class because i enjoy it. but anyway i couldn't wait to get home and see billie. i missed her so much. i walked in to see billie isnt here, then i see a note on the side "i'm exploring the city mamas, i'll be home later, i love you" it reads, i smile at the note, " i love you too" i say to myself and just as that moment she walks in, and gives me a hug after dropping her bags, of course she's been shopping. i see a massive gucci bag but i'm not surprised at this point. i never want to let go whenever she hugs me, they're the best thing ever. i didn't want billie to go home tomorrow.

billies POV:

I get back to her apartment, and she's home, i give her a hug, bro i love hugging her, she always wraps her arms round my waist and they make me all happy inside. i kiss her forehead, then i get sad, knowing i go back home tomorrow. she knows that too. then i have another crazy idea. "harley" i start. "as you know i go home tomorrow and i don't want to leave you... so come back home with me, i know i know your college and stuff but my mom homeschooled me so she knows the ropes so she could teach you too and i could get you finneas' number if you still wanted to keep in touch with him you can.." i stop and rub the back of my neck. "billie, if it's okay with you, i would love to come home with you" she says. i smile instantly and plant a kiss on her lips, she kisses me back with lust. ugh this isn't me at all, IM STRAIGHT, it's just her. her. it will always be her. i will make you mine.

your POV:

billie asked me to come home with her, obviously i said yes, it's just ellie, i mean as long as i text ellie everyday while i'm with her it'll be okay, i can't wait to be with her in LA, she gave me finneas' number and shot him a text to let him know it was me, we talked about what was happening with billie and he was in on it and he said he'd come see me as soon as he gets back to LA, i got up off my phone and i saw billie staring at me. "what you staring at baby" i say "your fine ass" she replies while smiling. i'm in love with this girl, i go cuddle up to her and she rests her head on me. i will make you mine eilish.