chapter 12

your POV:

i woke up and billie was still asleep and i looked at the time at it was nearly 12pm so i got up trying my best not to wake her up, i went to the store and her favourite burrito place and i got her takis, water and a bean burrito. i went back billies house and saw her looking frantic and panicky in the living room and she saw me and hugged me and i handed her the food, she smiled. i love her smile, its fucking adorable. she kissed me and went to the kitchen and i followed she sat down and ate. i just admired her, she even looks perfect eating like how?! when she finished eating she got up and grabbed my hand and we went back to bed. "you got anything to do today my love" i said to her "hmmm no not today princess" she replied. she looked tired as hell. "come here and lie on my chest" so she did, i ran my fingers through her beautiful green and black hair and i felt her smile against my chest, in moments she was asleep, she looked adorable. i pulled out my phone and did the same to her as she did to me, i zoomed in and snapped a pictured of her and posted it on my insta story with text saying "my tired lil bub". i put my phone down and started drifting off myself.

billies pov:

when i woke up, i saw that harley was asleep so i didnt move, she was cute when she slept, i got my phone and i saw that she posted an instagram story and it was me sleeping. she got me back. she used the word "my" my like i was hers. am i yours. when you wake up you'll know my love.

A/N: hu guysss sorry on the long wait for me to update been caught you with school!! where do you want me to go with this story? cute? smut? idk what every you want let me know!! thank you for the support i love you all<33