chapter 3

Your POV:

i wake up and i see the finneas is still in the classroom, i don't know how long i was out for but then i heard that laugh, that adorable laugh i could listen to for ages. billie was still on the phone. "how long was i out for" i say groaning "about 5 minutes at the most" he says then handing his phone to me. billie smiles and then laughs "not funny" i say with a smirk. "oh come on angel it was" angel, mamas, omg she needs to stop, im gonna fall for the straight girl more than i already have. "besides it's only me and also i love you too" ugh hearing her say that to me made my heart melt. "it's only you? billie you own my whole heart" i say blushing. she gives that cute smile again "what's your name pretty" "harley" i say "aww that's a beautiful name" she replies back. "a beautiful name to match a beautiful person" i felt my knees go weak under me. i had to go sit down as i hand finneas his phone back.

finneas chuckles while talking to billie "how's england doing you dude" she says while eating some taki's. "it's good the weather is not so good though" he laughs "wait i have a crazy idea, i've got to go i'll speak to you later, bye miss and love you stupid" she says before hanging up. "right bye then" he says sarcastically before chuckling to himself.

"you're free to go now harl" and with that i gather my stuff and leave trying to process what just happened