chapter 11

Your POV:

billie had a bodyguard and a driver. i mean i wasn't expecting any less but damn. she told her driver to go to claudia's house first probably so billie could give her the note finneas wrote for her. i've always wanted to meet claudia she seems like the nicest person ever. we arrived at claudia's and she greeted billie with a hug and then gave me one, "so you must be the girl billie non stops talks about" she said, i looked over to billie and she was blushing. "yes claudia that's her dude" she says. my heart was happy. "anyway finneas told me to give you this" she says handing claudia his note. "read it aloud" billie says eagerly "i haven't been allowed to read it so i never looked". "claudia, my love, my life, my angel. i miss you more than ever and i can't wait for you to be in my arms again. time feels a lot slower now that i'm not with you, but only a month to go and i'll be laughing and smiling with you again. it feels like i'm a million miles away from you and i hate it but until we see each other my angel, i love you - finneas" she reads while nearly crying, me and billie both in awe. i love finneas' and claudia's relationship, it's the best they're both so lucky to have each other. that's how i wanna be with billie, but the thing is she's straight but we've made out i don't know, i just wanna give that girl everything.

billies POV:

claudia finished reading finneas' letter and me and harley were in aw and harley was just staring at the floor, she was day dreaming, "what are you thinking about babygirl? me? life? america? home? i hope it's me, because i'm thinking about you too, about how i'll make you mine, you will be mine." i say to myself in my head. "anyway claudia we better get going" i say to her "okay billie, see you soon" she replied while wrapping me and harley in a group hug. "bye harley" she smiled and me and her got back in the car. "back to home now please" i say to my driver and he nods in response. we get back to my place and my mom greets me at the door. "hi you must be harley, billie has told me a lot about you" my mom says to harley with a massive grin and hugging her. "hi mrs baird" harley says smiling back. "oh call me maggie" my mom says back, i'm glad to see their getting along. "harley come lets go to my room" i say as i just wanna lie down i'm tired dude.

we got to my door and i walked in my room and lay down my bed, we left the suitcases with my mom because she said she would sort it all. harley just stood there taking in every bit of it. "wow" she starts, "the room i've seen on so many instagram stories, so many instagram lives, and now i'm finally in it. and i've never actually realised how many pairs of shoes you have tf" she says whole pointing to my whole sneaker collection. "yeah i have a lot" i laugh and she comes to join me on the bed, "angel are you tired" i say to her "always baby" she says while coming to lie in between my legs resting her head on my lower stomach, she tells me to lift up so i do and she wraps her arms under my body then tells me to come down, i found that cute of hell, she's cuddling me again. awe. i ran my fingers through her hair and in moments she was asleep. "sleep well my love" i say before going to sleep myself.

when i woke up, harley wasn't here, has she left me already? does she not like it with me? i start questioning myself and i go find my mom, "mom where's harley" i say flustered "she'll be back in a minute billie stay calm" she says trying to reassure me, i go to sit down and then the front door opens, harley walks in with a bottle of water, a bag of taki's and a burrito. "you haven't ate yet" she says with a smile handing me the food. wow she's wife material i'm telling you.