Prologue

Isabella Grace Cortez, is a happy and successful woman with a loving family and fiancé. She was also expecting her first baby with the love of her life.

She was loved and treasured by people around her.

What more could she ask for.

She was the happiest woman alive.

But who would've thought that in just one day she'd lose something she held close to her heart.

Lucas Zayden Russo, is a successful businessman he had chains of hotels, restaurants, bars and properties all around the world, he had an overflowing amount of money but he is not a happy man.

He has always isolated himself from other people his whole life even from his family and friends.

He was never the type of person to show much emotion.

He was always cautious, that's why he's built a hard and cold exterior keeping people away from him.

His family tried to help him but is he finally ready to open himself up to someone?

"What? You like me? H-how? You don't even know me"

she said incredulously.

What?

Now its my time to be shocked.

"I know you, you don't? You mean to say all the times we met before when we were kids you didn't remember all those?"

"No! I remember playing with a boy but that isn't you that far I know"

"I can't believe this!"

How would these two people handle being paired up by their own parents?

Would they give each other a chance?

●●●
So for those of you who's confused I just realized that I never had a prologue so here and I changed the title so sorry my lovelies!! Hope you like it🥺

Happy reading!😊

Follow , Vote , Comment
08 | 07 | 20
bettsymoo