Epilogue

A few days later, Alaric found Hope's family in a locked room under the Armory. It was sealed by magic, so Alaric had his best witches search for a way to free them. And they did. Turns out they needed Phoenix blood, and Landon was happy to give away some of his.

When Damon and Elena found out that Stefanie was a witch, they were happy to let her go to the Salvatore School. Damon trusted Alaric completely.

Hope was officially a full tribrid. She was still able to access her witch powers. Emma said that it was because nature needed her too. She was created in order to stop Malivore, and her creation would be no help to nature if she just lost her witch powers. In order to defeat Malivore, Hope needs to be a full Tribrid. So, Hope enjoyed life as a tribrid. It was decided that when Hope feels like she should put her existence to an end (in other words, when Hope gets bored of life) she would jump into Malivore. But until then, she would live life to the fullest.

Other than that, things at the Salvatore Boarding School went back to normal. So now you're all caught up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stefanie woke up bright and early, it was her first day at the Salvatore Boarding School, and she was excited.

"Hey, Amelia," she greeted her roommate. She was only eight, so she was in a different grade level than Hope and the others. Stefanie made lots of new friends, though. Her two best friends were Amelia and Mason. Amelia was a vampire and Mason was a werewolf.

"Hey, Stefanie," Amelia said back.

The two best friends went down to lunch, and met Mason on the way there. She gave a wave to Hope and the others as she joined her two friends at their table. They talked about typical things when fourth period started. Stefanie had History with Amelia. Mason had Intro to Turning. Mason had to turn into a werewolf every full moon, and Intro to Turning taught him how to do that painlessly.

So in summary, all was well at the Salvatore Boarding School.