Chapter 7

{Niall's POV}

That was a long flight. It's nice to be in sunny Florida. I wonder what hotel we're staying at? More importantly, I wonder what we're eating for lunch?

"Guys, what's for lunch?" They all looked at me and sighed. What did I do?

"Niall, can we focus on getting to the hotel first?" Liam's just being a party pooper. I groaned, but caught up next to Harry and Zayn

I glanced back and forth between the two of them. What's going on with them? They haven't talked to each other since we were in the UK. There's been a lot of tension between the two of them, and it seems like everyone else knows except for me! I can't imagine why they're mad at each other.

We stopped at baggage claim and waited for the belt to turn. The light suddenly flashed red, much like Liam's toothbrush, and luggage was appearing. I grabbed the few suitcases I brought, and waited for everyone else to get there's

After Zayn grabbed his last bag, we all followed Paul, as he guided us to the van. We leaped inside, Zayn in the front with Paul.

Harry, Louis, Ally and Kayla were sitting in the middle, having a strange conversation about carrots and Twitter.

Then there was me and Liam. We were just chilling in the back seat, minding our own business.

<>

After making sure we had all of our stuff and were buckled in, we started our trip to the hotel. Turns out, It's an hour trip from the airport to the hotel.

And then there's the extra forty-five minutes in the car, trying to find a way to get out, with out being mobbed by teenage girls.

I used this time to my advantage. I leaned over and whispered to Liam. "Liam, what's going on with Zayn and Harry?" I wanted to be in the loop, too. Liam leaned into my ear.

"Harry thinks that Zayn is dating Ally." I looked at him, baffled by what he just said to me. "Don't tell them I told you." Zayn is dating Ally? Is that why Harry snapped at me this morning?

"Where did he get that idea from?" He took out his phone, and handed it to me. "What am I supposed to do with this?" He quickly snatched the phone back, seeming quite aggravated, and opened twitter. He scrolled for a couple minutes and handed it back.

I slowly looked down at his phone. It was just a picture of Zayn and Ally.

"It doesn't mean they're dating." He shrugged and took his phone out of my hands. Why would Harry get upset over a dumb picture. Something's going on, and I'm going to find out what it is.

<Louis' POV>

"So why do you like girls who like carrots?" I groaned. Is Kayla really asking me that question? Is she being serious right now?

"I thought it'd be funny! But it's not." Her and Ally looked at each other and smirked. Are they taunting me? Rude.

"But why carrots?" I rolled my eyes and replied to her.

"I don't know! They're just...carrot-y,"

"Really? Carrots are carrot-y? I would have never guessed." Harry mocked me. I was getting annoyed. Ally hurried and changed the subject before I yelled.

"So, how many followers do you have on twitter, Kayla?" She asked. Kayla reached for her purse. She pulled out her phone, along with opening her twitter app.

"Twenty-seven thousand. The majority of them are Directioners, some are people who just followed me because I'm your girlfriend." Twenty-seven thousand? That's not very much.