Forty-Six

"We're gonna miss our flight if you don't hurry up Richie." "Hold on... I got a surprise for you." Eddie sighs, sitting back on the bed. Richie searches through the drawer. "Fuck...where is it?"

"Richie, why are you recording?" Eddie giggles sweetly, waving at the camera. Richie takes a deep breath.

"Here. I wanted to ask you this for a while." "Richie I swear if you're-" He starts to sob instantly.

"Richie?" "Eds....will you marry me?" Eddie hides his face. His very red face.

"I wasn't sure when to ask you. I've wanted to since meeting you. You're my best friend and I wanna spend forever with you. No matter what."

"Yeah..." Richie slides the ring onto Eddies finger, quickly picking him up. Kissing him quickly. "I love you so much Eds. You don't even know."

Eddie sobs into Richies shirt. "Come on. Let's go we'll miss our flight." Eddie chuckles before wiping his face off. Richie smiles before grabbing his phone.

"Do they know?" "Nope. Let's wait, see if they catch on." The two chuckle, pulling their luggage behind.

"New York get ready for big dick Tozier." "I can't stand him. I swear." Stanley pinches the bridge of his nose. "You love me."

"Come on Mikey that's our flight." The others start to board the plane. Mike and Stanley decided to eat a bit before.

The two laugh as they speed walk to the others. "Out of all people. I would expect you two to be here first." "I made him hurry."

Stanley and Mike get in line behind Richie and Eddie as they check their tickets.

"Fuck no. I don't wanna sit with Richie." Stanley sighs before taking his seat. "But Staniel. I'll be quiet. Promise."

They link fingers as Stanley rests his head on the boys shoulder.