Part 4 sorry if there is bad Grammer :(

Jihyo Prov:Guys I will introduce you to Y/N I'm taking care of her while she is healing!

Nayeon:Ooo nice to meet you Y/N I'm Nayeon :)

Y/N Prov:Hi Nayeon nice too meet you too!

Jeongyeon:Sorry to ask but is Y/N a boy or a girl?

Jihyo Prov:Umm Jeongyeon dose she look like a boy?

Jeongyeon:I'm just asking sorry to make you mad Jihyo.

Jihyo Prov:It's okay Jeongyeon but don't do that again you always do it to everyone who is new here!

Jeongyeon:I'm sorry I'm very sorry I didn't mean it Jihyo :(

Jihyo Prov:Okay Okay!

Momo:Jihyo can I say hi to Y/N now!!!

Jihyo Prov:Yes you may Momo

Momo:Hi Y/N it's very nice to meet you!

Y/N Prov:Hi Momo yes it's very nice to meet you too and I admire your dancing skills!

Momo:Thank you very much it's good to hear positive stuff! :)

Sana:Hi Y/n WoUlD yOu LiKe To MaRrY mE?

Y/N Prov: Oh um Sorry but I don't know you that much?

Mina:I think she is drunk of candy cause today she ate so much and she said to Chaeyoung that should go kiss my ass because Chaeyoung likes me even tho me and Chaeyoung are very good friends!

Chaeyoung:Yeah we are *starts to kiss Mina's Cheek*

Y/N Prov:Oh well Nice to meet you Drunk Sana haha!

Mina:Well Hi Y/N nice to meet you hopefully we can become really good friends!!! :)

Jihyo Prov:*whispers to Mina's ear Y/N is my friend not yours if you become good friends I will kill you*

Y/N Prov:Well it's nice to meet you too and yes I'd like to be friends with you!!!

Dahyun:Hello I'm tofu and it's nice to meet you Tall girl!!!

Y/N Prov:Hehe nice to meet you too Tofu!Lol

Chaeyoung:Hey Nice to meet you Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:It's nice to meet you too!!!

Tzuyu:Ummm first ima check your hight okay hmm I'm one centimeter taller than you hehe btw nice to meet you Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:It's nice to meet you too Tzuyu and your very funny 😄 tho at least I'm taller than Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung:HEY YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH ME OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DEAD BY TOMORROW GOT THAT Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay I will not bother you okay Chaeyoung calm down...

Jihyo Prov:Y/N I think we should go back to the dorm remember you need to rest so you can heal!

Y/N Prov:Okay Jihyo I understand well nice meeting you Guys I hope we can hangout someday!!!

Twice:Okay bye Y/N!!!