Part 25❤️👁👄👁

Y/N Prov:Okay I'm going to go to the front gate!*walks to the front gate*Hey Koko!!!

Koko:Hi Y/N!Why do you look so tired?

Y/N Prov:Well I went to a party with Sana!!!And I slept at 2 am hehe!

Koko:Oh okay!I thought you would be with your girlfriend?

Y/N Prov:Oh well she is with my brother I think...

Koko:You look really sad now...

Y/N Prov:Oh it's nothing!

Koko:Okay!Come with my to the Cafe!!!*grabs hand*

Y/N Prov:Woah Koko!Hehe your really fast!

Koko:Hehe lol that's the only thing good about me?

Y/N Prov:No there's more!

Koko:We are here!Its not fancy but this is my favorite one!

Y/N Prov:Ooo pretty!

Koko:I will order for you while you choose a seat!

Y/N Prov:Okay sure!

Koko:Hey can I have this!Okay thank you!Im back Y/N!!!

Y/N Prov:Your back!Oooo that looks good!

Koko:Oh hehe yes!

Y/N Prov:*starts drinking it*So Koko how are you doing?

Koko:Good!You?

Y/N Prov:I'm good too!

Koko:I thought you had troubles in your relationship with Jihyo?

Y/N Prov:Oh no!She is just hanging out with my brother that's all*says in a sad voice*

Koko:Well I will always be with you!I will never leave you!

Y/N Prov:Oh JYP just texted me that I can start filming my music video!Well than I got to go see you soon!

Koko:See you!!!

Y/N Prov:*walks to JYP building*And than I pass by Jihyo is room and I see Kang Daniel fucking her so hard that I heard very very very loud moaning!I open the door a little and face starts to turn to happy to sad and i know Jihyo sees it!

Jihyo Prov:Are you Okay?

Y/N Prov:I am!Than I start tearing up!I hate life!*crys quietly while running*I am here!

JYP staff member:Y/N why do you look sad?

Y/N Prov:I'm not!I just got my eye watery that's all!

JYP staff member:Okay!

                                  1 Hours Later
Y/N Prov:I'm going back to my dorm!*walks back*Im going to watch some Yona Of The Dawn!

Jihyo Prov:*knocks on Y/N is door*

Y/N Prov:What no...w oh it's you Jihyo what brings you here?

Jihyo Prov:I came to see sexy~~~

Y/N Prov:Cool!Now can you leave me alone!

Jihyo Prov:Why are you so harsh to me!!!

Y/N Prov:Look you are a cheater and I don't like that!I will never find my true love so leave me alone!

Jihyo Prov:But Y/N I love you!

Y/N Prov:Well I don't feel the same way just go with your boyfriend!Like I saw all the pictures with you and in the party you guys were fucking each other and he wanted to beat me up and you just defended him!Sorry Jihyo but I need space!

Jihyo Prov:Well than!*kisses mouth*Bye!I will always love you forever Y/N!*storms out crying*I will just go outside!

Koko:WOW that was amazing to watch!

Jihyo Prov:It's you again!Your trying to steal my Y/N from me aren't you!

Koko:Well actually you took her away from me!And also Y/N will never like a cheater like you!

Jihyo Prov:I didn't cheat!!!

Koko:Sure everyone saw your post with Kang Daniel!And Y/N is very upset she will never love you anymore!

Jihyo Prov:Well I love her!

Koko:Sure you do!You would of not cheated on her then!

Jihyo Prov:I did not cheat how many times do I have to tell you!

Koko:Well I like it when you cry!Your so funny!

Jihyo Prov:I'm not!

Koko:Well did you know that Y/N will never love you after I tell her that your not the person she thought!

Jihyo Prov:What do you mean?

Koko:Just watch haha!

Jihyo Prov:Okay well I got to go!*runs to Mina*Mina can I be with you for now!

Mina:Well um sure?I was gonna hang out with the rest of the members wanna come!

Jihyo Prov:Sure!

Mina:Here they are!

Sana, Momo,Chaeyoung,and Tzuyu:Oh...

Nayeon,Jeongyeon,and Dahyun:Yay!

Sana:Why is Jihyo here?

Nayeon:Because she can!Why is there a problem with that?

Sana:Yes!She cheated on Y/N!!!

Jeongyeon:No she did not!She would never cheat on her!She loves her so much she would never!

Momo:Are you sure about that?I would never be friends with a cheater lol!

Dahyun:I love you so much Momo but Jihyo loves Y/N so much she would never like Jeongyeon said!

Chaeyoung:Well we should stop!Remember we will support Jihyo no matter what!

Mina:Yes!Well said Chaeyoung!

Jihyo Prov:Well I made a mistake wait right there I will be right back!*runs to Y/N is room*knocks on door*

Y/N Prov:Jihyo I said I don't love you!

Jihyo Prov:I know you still love me!

Y/N Prov:Just let me be I will never be with you!You cheated!

Jihyo Prov:But I know you love me!*grabs hips*

Y/N Prov:I don't want anything with you!You have your DaNiEl~~~GO WITH HIM!!!

Jihyo Prov:But I love you!

Y/N Prov:Well we aren't meant to be now bye*shuts door*crys*

Jihyo Prov:She will never love me???Is that true???

Dahyun:Come on Jihyo we have to finish the small parts in More And More!!!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!!!
2 hours later
Jihyo Prov:I'm finally finished I'm going to go to Dahyuns dorm to sleep in!Hey Dahyun can I sleep with you?

Dahyun:Yeah sure why not?Come!!!