Part 16 hehe!!!

Tzuyu:That guy is probably crazy!Hehe.

Twice:Hi!

Nayeon:I'm happy that we finished that interview!!!

Jeongyeon:What he told me was kinda rude...he said that the "fans"said how do I feel being the underrated member!That made me sad!

Momo:I know!!!And he asked me about Heechul!I don't care if I get made fun of by dating him!I like him and that's all what matters!!!

Sana:Yes we are allowed to date whoever we want!!!And he said that if I love Tzuyu!I do love her but I don't love her in a dating form you know hehe*winks at Jihyo*

Jihyo Prov:About what he asked me about Kang Daniel and what is my sexuality!I kinda didn't want to answer that!!!

Mina:Also he cut me off when I was talking just to talk to him "bias"

Dahyun:And he asked me to marry him!I don't want to marry him I want to marry Momo!!!

Chaeyoung:I know and what he told me is so gross!

Mina:Are you sure?*puts hands on Chaeyoung is hips*

Tzuyu:And he told me about how to handle the hate!I already faced a lot of hate!And he is making me feel bad!!!

            The Girls went to The JYP Building
Y/N Prov:Hmm I need to talk to Jihyo she said that Kang Daniel is the only person she has in her heart!!!I walk near the entrance and I see Jihyo walk in!I say Hi to her but she ignores me!And she walked to her Dorm and than I see this Guy walk over there!And than I walk to Jihyo's dorm and see her in a room with that man!She is ch..cheating!?It can't be!And I see her kiss his mouth!I can believe it!*Runs outside*Why can't Jihyo love me?Why did you choose him and not me!I hate this!Im going to go to her Dorm again and tell her!!!*runs back*JIHYO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!

Kang Daniel:Well well well you do we have here~~~Wait!*sees a dark spot on Y/N is neck*Is that from J...J...Jihyo!?

Y/N Prov:Yes it is!!!Me and her made out and you can't do anything about it ha!

Kang Daniel:*smacks Jihyo*

Y/N Prov:Well you know what*smacks Kang Daniel*LEAVE!!!I don't want you here!!!

Kang Daniel:Okay I'll leave!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay good!!!Jihyo!!!*whispers can you explain"Kang Daniel is the only thing in my heart"

Jihyo Prov:I had to say that!Cause of our Image!!!

Y/N Prov:Well one day we will have to tell them the truth!For now it's just a secret~~~*grabs shirt and sucks on neck which leaves a dark spot*

Jihyo Prov:Y/N not now I have to film the music video!!!Like right now!!!

Y/N Prov:Okay!

Jihyo Prov:Bye!Okay what am I gonna do with this hickey on my neck!Its really noticeable!I should say that I was straightening my hair when I was getting ready for the interview!!!*walks to filming room*Hey!

Jihyo's stylist:Hey Jihyo!By the way why is there a hickey on you!

Jihyo Prov:Well I burned myself with a straightener!

Jihyo's stylist:Okay!I will cover it with makeup!Also I have the perfect look for you!!!For the new song More And More!!!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!!!

Jihyo's stylist:*shows Jihyo the look*

Jihyo Prov:It looks so cute!!!

Jihyo's stylist:So do you like it?

Jihyo Prov:Yes I do!!!