Part 19 Thanks for Reading!

Sorry if I don't update a lot I have school and I finish until 3:00 pm or later so I'm very sorry I hope you understand!

Y/N Prov:Hannah I haven't seen you in a long time!

Hannah:Yeah hehe!

Y/N Prov:Sorry to ask but why are you here?

Hannah:Oh I came to see JYP and to visit Jeongyeon!Jeongyeon and I are very good friends with her hehe!

Y/N Prov:Oh yeah!So I think I heard your dating?

Hannah:Oh I am dating!He is so charming!I love him!

Y/N Prov:I'm so happy for you!

Hannah:Hehe thanks are you dating anyone?

Y/N Prov:Well yeah I'm also dating!

Hannah:Is it okay if I can ask who?

Y/N Prov:I'm dating Twice Jihyo!

Hannah:Wait!I thought you were dating Yuki?What happened?

Y/N Prov:Well she cheated and I don't care!

Hannah:Haha!But do you know where Kang Daniel lives?

Y/N Prov:Well no but I saw him a few days ago!And also what are you gonna do with JYP?

Hannah:Well I was thinking of becoming a trainee for him again you know?

Y/N Prov:I think you were his trainee when you were 14 I think?

Hannah:Yeah!And it has been a few years now!But since I'm 19 I could be accepted again!

Y/N Prov:Ooo well I'm the same age as Tzuyu from twice!But Tzuyu is a one centimeter taller than me!Im younger than Jihyo but I'm taller than her hehe!

Hannah:Sorry to leave so early but I should be going cause I'm meeting with JYP bye Y/N its really nice to see you*hugs*

Y/N Prov:*hugs back*I love you Hannah!

Jihyo Prov:I walk by and I see Y/N hugging a girl and than she says I love you is she cheating!?

Hannah:I love you too Y/N bye!

Y/N Prov:Bye!

Jihyo Prov:I walk towards Y/N and I grab her shirt and I tell her are you cheating on me than she says no it was just my little sister!Y/N it was your little sister?

Y/N Prov:Yeah she is my little sister!

Jihyo Prov:Oh I'm so sorry!

Y/N Prov:It's okay!I would never cheat on you Jihyo!*kisses Jihyo*

Jihyo Prov:*kisses back*

Jeongyeon:Why do you kiss in front of me!!!Your making me jealous!!!WHY CAN NAYEON BE MINE!!!

Nayeon:Um Jeongyeon???

Jeongyeon:I didn't mean to say that!Hehe

Nayeon:Sureeee...*pushes Jeongyeon to the wall*I love you Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon:I love you too!

Nayeon:*kisses Jeongyeon is mouth*

Jeongyeon:*kisses back*

Y/N Prov:Hehe I ship UwU and no one can say no!Well I have get going guys!Im going to practice my dancing!

Jeongyeon:Okay!!!

Y/N Prov:When I was heading to the Dance Practice I heard like if someone was following me!Well I think it's nothing!*opens door and turns on music*

                                1 Hour later
Y/N Prov:I'm getting hot I'm going to take off my shirt!*takes off shirt*Okay that's more like it!

Koko:So I was walking by and I looked through the window of the dance practice room and I see this hot girl!Wait!!!Is that Y/N???*opens door*Are you Y/N???

Y/N Prov:Oh hey!Are you Koko???

Koko:Y/N my childhood friend???

Y/N Prov:So is it Koko!!!Oh my god!!!I haven't seen you in a long time since when I left Canada!!!

Koko:Oh my god it really is you!!!I miss you so much!!!

Y/N Prov;Yes I miss you too!!!*hugs*

Koko:Why are you shirtless and only with a sports bra?

Y/N Prov:Well I'm practicing my dance for my song and I got hot so I took it off hehe!