Part 15!!!Thank you so much people I💜YOU

Interviewer Guy:Okay we should start!!!In three two one!!!

Y/N Prov:Oh I got a notification that the interview is starting live!!!Im going to watch it!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!Hey Nayeon I want ask you something!

Nayeon:Yes?

Interviewer Guy:Okay so I want to know what is happening between you and this stalker that everyone is talking about?

Nayeon:Oh yes about that!Well JYP has been trying to block him and band him from every social media we have!So that stalker can't come near The Twice members so we are protected!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!The people watching this want to ask Jeongyeon a question!

Jeongyeon:Okay!I am ready to answer any questions!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!The fans are asking how do you feel being the underrated member in twice?

Jeongyeon:Oh um...*feels pain*Well i don't no what to say.But at least people are not hating on the other members which makes me happy!Hehe...

Momo:*hugs*Its okay Jeongyeon at least we have real once's on our side!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!I have a question for you Momo!

Momo:Okay!What is it?

Interviewer Guy:Well how do you feel about dating Heechul?

Momo:Well I honestly love him for him not cause of his looks and he makes me happy and laugh!So I'm pretty happy with my relationship right now!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!They fans have a question for Sana!

Sana:Okay?

Interviewer Guy:The fans are asking if you are in love with Tzuyu?

Sana:Of course I am!!!I love Tzuyu so much!*kisses Tzuyu is cheek*

Tzuyu:Hehe thanks Sana!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay Sana!I have a question for Jihyo!

Jihyo Prov:Okay!

Interviewer Guy:Jihyo haven't seen you around Kang Daniel Lately?Are you still dating him?And what is your sexuality?

Jihyo Prov:Um...Hehe I am still dating him and he's the only one I love in my heart!And the reason why you don't see us together is cause I am really busy with my Schedule right now!Cause we are making our combat!Also I am full time straight!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!!!Thanks Jihyo!!!The fans have a question for Mina!!!

Mina:Okay!What is it?Hehe.

Interviewer Guy:Well the Fans are asking if you will be able to be in your new combat!

Mina:Yes I am done with my treatment!So I will be in...

Interviewer Guy:Okay I have a question for my favorite member!!!Dahyun!

Mina:What I was...

Dahyun:Okay hehe!What is the question!!!Hehe*does her gummy smile*

Mina:I'm just very sad*does a sad face*

Interviewer Guy:Mina can I tell her my question?

Mina:Yeah hehe...

Interviewer Guy:Dahyun can I marry you?

Dahyun:Um...I'm with My Momo already!Im just kidding but I am not thinking of marrying anyone right now!

Momo:*starts to make a angry face at Dahyun*

Interviewer Guy:Okay!The fans have a question for Chaeyoung!!!

Chaeyoung:Okay!I am ready!Fighting!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!The fans are asking if you want to marry ...Mi...na?

Chaeyoung:Yes I do want to marry Mina!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!I have a question for Tzuyu!!!

Tzuyu:Okay what is it sir?

Interviewer Guy:How do you deal with the hate?

Tzuyu:Well...I just ignore it cause I know it's not true I may not be the best singer or dancer but I always have twice on my side and I will continue to!!!

Interviewer Guy:Okay!Good I guess we finished with our interview guys bye!!!Okay nice meeting you Twice see you next time!!!

Twice:See you bye!

Tzuyu :I'm going to meet you in the Van!I'm finally done with that interviewer!!!